Still hope

Garis

Re: Still hope

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:44 pm

I think that you should give him some time to think over and make up his mind about whole this situation. Maybe he was not ready for serious relationship. I hope he will make the right decision and you will be together again. It happens sometimes that really good couples have some hard times in their relationship. You should try to not insist to continue your communication with him now.

Robb

Postby Robb » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 pm

there are different periods in relations and it is very difficult to cope with some of the but you have to be prepared that it would not be easy sometimes your relations may be very irritating and you may want to break with your partner. but if you act well and think not only about yourself but also about your partner then i think that everything would be alright and you do not have to worry about anything. you have to know how to make your partner happy even i you do not want to do it. that is it. i am sure that your love will help you.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Oh, I understand how bad you can feel, but try not to think about it too much. Try to forget about your boyfriend. If he behaves in such a way, I guess, he does not love you. Try not to nervous and not be disappointed. Remember, life is going on, so stay positive and enjoy everything. I wish your dreams come true and everything is ok.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:07 pm

I understand how horrible you fell, but try not to be so disappointed, stay positive and happy as life is going on! Maybe it is even better that you have broken up. Imagine how horrible it would be if you had a family with your child and you boyfriend decided to broke up. It would be worse. So forget about him, you can have a child even alone.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:29 pm

I am so sorry that something has gone wrong and now you have no boyfriend :o :? :? :oops: I have also just broken up with my boyfriend :oops: :cry: :cry: But you know, it is not a reason to give up. We should live and stay positive, as life is going on. So that you can have a child even when you do not have any boyfriend :!: :!: :x ;) :idea:

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:55 pm

i can understand you like a man, who once realy loved crasily!!! and i do understand that it is not so esy to let everything go, just et it go as it is, but... you have, there is no other way out for you man ;) once a clever man said, et it go and if it is your's it will returns, if not - then it never was yours. i stil believe this saying ;) ;) It is honest.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:15 pm

i do not even know what to tell you about it. i think that you shall be strong and overcome it. i think that you can not make him stay. he thinks that it would be better for you in such a way then i think that you do not have to stand on his way. i think that he does not love you because if the person loves you then he will ever leave you alone. it is my opinion about it. if my partner wants to love then i would never ask him about staying with me or something like that. i hope that you have understood me right and everything would be really alright i wish you good luck and i hope that you would meet better partner than you used to have.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Dude, I'm sorry you have broken up with your boyfriend. The only thing I know for sure: if it's your true destiny, your beloved will return sooner or later and you will be together again and will have another chance to create strong family and have many children. You just need to wait a bit so your boyfriend could understand what a great person he has lost.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Oh, I am so sorry that you have such difficulties in your life, but try not to be very disappointed, as the life is going on and you should also go on living and enjoy every moment of your life ;) ;) ;) Try to forget everything bad and start new happy life :) :) :) I am sure that you will find a person, who will love you very much :P :P :P

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:56 pm

I want to say that you are a good boy that you have still hope for the better. Sometimes it is everything that we have and what saves us in different situations.
My hope helped me and now I have better future that I could have with my ex. You should remember one simple thing - everything what is done is always for the better. Have positive mindset and everything will be good. You will find your real second half and create family with him. Time will pass and soon you will not remember the previous relationships because you will be happy with the other ones.

Return to “Polls”