Nice to meet you!

Stewart

Re: Nice to meet you!

Postby Stewart » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:48 am

I want to say that I Am ready to communicate with all of you here today on this website. My name is Stewart Larison and I am registered here for some reasons. First of all I want to be helpful for all of you and to share my experience. Also I want to find a lot of friends here. I know from the comments of all my friends that there are many good and friendly people. I am a worker, I have really difficult work, but I am so proud of it. I am a translator. Also on like swimming, it is my hobby and I like it.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:00 pm

Hello Romeo,thank you so much for creating this pleasant topic. I am a simple human, I have a boyfriend but he is more than just boyfriend for me ,we are going to create our own family!!! I am interested in everything crazy, sky diving, fast cars ,there are all my hobbies by the way and as usual I do it together with my boyfriend. I like when he supports my passions. It is everything for me!!!! We don't have children yet but we dream about creating family where are a lot of children. More than three that's for sure. Would be glad to help all of you with some recommendations or advice.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Nice to meet you here today too. You are the best for me))) My name is Willy and I have many things to tell you about myself. I am a happy not old father of two boys who are twins as well. I also have too much hobbies and interests and I hope I will tell you about them because it is my life and I am sure that you you will be interested in it))) I like traveling too andppersonally for me it is just a pleasure to discover new places for me and meet new people in new countries. So I really sincerely hope that here I will find many people with the same point of view as I have))))))

George86

Postby George86 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:11 am

Hello hello from me too. ) I am George and I am ready to greet all of you who are newborns here. It is pleasant for me to recognize that New Year is coming! So let me introduce myself))) I am a father of twins. Could you imagine this happiness :)) I have many hobbies and great experience in upbringing))) I am interested in sport as well, I am a basketball player and I do it from the very very childhood. It is my cup of tea in some degree. I know all difficulties in this life if you need advice i am always glad to help you.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:54 pm

I am Jay and I am 28 years old) I am new in here and I am really looking forward for a new friends Now let me describe my appearance. I am tall and slim and have fair hair and blue eyes.
My friends say that I am handsome. I love sports and music. I was very serious about a career in gymnastics when I was at college. But then I broke my arm and doctors didn't let me to go in for gymnastics. But still I am lucky that I can be a trainer of the school team of gymnastics. I love to listen to the modern music and dance. I dance a lot and I hope I am good at it.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Hello hello.Sorry but i am not in a perfect mood today, probably I am glad to be here)))I am Kirk from Indonesia ,I am a single father and you know it is not difficult for me to bring up little son alone. I don't have negative emotions and we of course communicate with our father. But our feelings simple ended.. I am a plastic surgeon and I love my work for sure. I am interested in many hobbies, my favorite is sky diving for sure. I am interested in sport and self-developing as well !!!Surly I like it and I do not want to stop!!

Edgartup

Nice to meet you

Postby Edgartup » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:20 pm

my name is Ran

I look forward to making a fresh start and Ill see you all around the place

Cheers

Im manutd fans... nice to meet u all..

Ninelslage

Nice to meet you

Postby Ninelslage » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Im glad there are so many pokemon fan game sites in existence, its so nice to see

Pleasure to meet everyone, I hope to help you all hatch tons and tons of eggs, as well as hatch a few myself

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Hello hello. Sorry but i am not in a perfect mood today, probably I am glad to be here)))I am Kirk from Indonesia ,I am a single father and you know it is not difficult for me to bring up little son alone. I don't have negative emotions and we of course communicate with our father. But our feelings simple ended.. I am a plastic surgeon and I love my work for sure. I am interested in many hobbies, my favorite is sky diving for sure. I am interested in sport and self-developing as well !!!Surly I like it and I do not want to stop!

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:09 am

Nice to meet you too guys. Such conversation is so warm and pleasant for me. My name is Gilbert and I am 36 years old man. I am from America, but till my moving here I lived in Europe. It happened because of my job, i have my own company and I got really worth suggestion of getting better vacancy in the USA. I have children, one child is from woman and another baby is from my nowadays marriage with man. I suppose you will be interested in my personality because I am crazy person and you will like communication together with me.

Return to “Introduce yourself”