Hi guys!

Hi guys!

Postby Din100 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi guy! How are you today? What are you doing? I am very glad that I've found this site. I think it is very interresting. I want to find a lot of new friends and good interlocutors. I have a lot of questions and I think that you would be able to answer them and to give me some interresting and right pieces of advise. I would be very glad to read your answers.

Re: Hi guys!

Postby Willy.W » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi guys. I want also to introduce myself))) I am Willy and I am not a teenager as you can think) I am a twenty eight man who have certain aims in life and who is ready to do everything to be happy, here I mean my family. my partner was registered here and he recommended me to do the same for communicating with broad minded people and for finding friends as well. To be honest I am shameful a little bit but I am really ready to be a part of your family. I am married and my partner and I bring up two twins) I hope you will be interested in my life because I am ready to share with you everything)))

Postby Roberto » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:26 pm

I greet you on this site. I'm new as well as you, and I'm very glad that I registered here. I already managed to get very interesting information from this site and also managed to give some advice to some users. It's so fascinating that I can not tear myself away. I do not even look at the clock, so quickly it flies here. I hope you will also enjoy the communication with like-minded people, and also you will need the advice written here. Maybe you will have new friends and your life is a little more interesting. In any case, it happened to me)))

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Perhaps the most optimal way to find friends for further communication is online dating sites. Why is that? Yes, everything is simple, because on the dating site place their profiles those people who are looking for someone, someone can look for a person for a relationship, someone is looking for a girl or a guy for meetings for one night, and someone is looking for friends , for example, by interests.In addition to dating sites friends or girlfriends can be found in various social networks or forums, but there will be a little more difficult, because maybe the person you wrote nothing is not looking for and friends are missing.

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 pm

hello guys! how are you? to tell the truth i am a not new here but i like to read an information about new members. about you guys! i am sure that you will find here a lot of new friends becouse i found ones. i can say for sure that people here are very friendly and always ready to help in any situation. as for me i have found my husband here. and i am not joking. our marrige was too fast but we understood immediately that we are a perfect match. we love each other and want to say thank you everybody who helped us to find each other. i hope that you will find here all what you want.

Postby Kirk » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:56 am

Nice to meet you Din. Cool day is today , isn't it ? My name is Kirk I am from Indonesia and I am a serious man with serious aims. I am a divorced man and II hope I will find here some interesting person who is alone and of course loves children. I am a father of son . I am a single father and you know it is not difficult for me to bring up little son alone. I don't have negative emotions and we of course communicate with our father. But our feelings simple ended.. I am a plastic surgeon and I love my work for sure.

Hi guys

Postby RimmaOrimi » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:59 am

Hello guys
I am new here. My name is Randall Benak. I am a professional transcriptionist. I am here to find few answers of my questions not related to my profession. I will mention them in my other threads.

Hi guys

Postby Ninelslage » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Hello guys

Im Sander and I own a 12 ZX-6R. Will post a pic of my bike next time. So glad to be part of this community.

Return to “Introduce yourself”