Hi friends!

DavidSt

Hi friends!

Postby DavidSt » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi friends! I am a new person on this site. I've found it just yesterday and decided to register here. I've found a lot of useful information here. I think it is a wonderful and needed web site, because we can find a lot of useful information and to start discussing issues in which we are interrested in. I am going to be a permanent user of this site.

Willy.W

Re: Hi friends!

Postby Willy.W » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:27 am

Hey David, are you a new person on this website??? my name is Willy and the main aim of my being here is finding friends too and of course sharing my life experience. I am a father and to tell the truth I am happy to be a father because children make me feel happy despite the difficulties you know. I am a professional swimmer and firstly it was my hobby but nowadays it is my profession. I am married and my partner and I bring up two twins and also I am a sportsman at all. As all people I also like traveling.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi newbie. I'm also new on this site. But I already like it. I did not even think that I would find this site so captivating and useful. So many topics are discussed here. And how much useful information can be learned from this site. And then you can find friends like-minded people. I think it's very cool when there are such sites, sometimes it seems to me that only here I am understood and supported. So welcome to the site, feel like at home David!))) I think everyone here is happy to help and give valuable advice, and maybe one day you can help someone with advice!

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello David. nice to meet you here. i hope you will like this forum as i am. my name is Gorden. I am from England and i want to find friends here. and maybe i could find a sweetheart. I do not know. here you can find different information. all what you want. about travelling, parenting, surrogacy, problens in relationships, ets.
Also you can ask questions and help people to solve their prjblems. you can do everything here. and i want to ask you some questions. are you marry? do you have children? where are you from?How old are you?

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:16 pm

hello! thank you for this information and i am sure that i will visit this veb site immediately! as for me i am very interested in gay's life and it is very useful for me to be in a centre of what is going on in the world. now i want to tell you something about me. i am Curtis and i am 30 years old. i have a husband and a little son. we are happy together but now i have some troubles with my health. i am at home all the time and sometimes i think that i will die from boredom. so you information about this veb site is very useful and interesting for me now. i will be a member of this community with pleasure.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:36 pm

Today is a fantastic day ,dont you think???i have many reasons for my being here . i want to find someone who will be more than friend for me. My name is Kirk I am from Indonesia and I am a serious man with serious aims. I am a divorced man and II hope I will find here some interesting person who is alone and of course loves children. I am a father of son and I want to bring up him in a best way ,I hope that maybe in some nearest time I will find a good father for my so and we will create a happy family for him. By the way, I am a professionsl surgeon!!!

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:24 am

Hi friends, I also consider this theme as pretty interesting and inspiring. Introduction is always something pleasant to my mind. my name is Gilbert as you remember, actually I am not a new person here. And I am looking for friends too. It is not difficult for me to find good friends just because I am a sociable person who is always ready for new conversations and for new adventures. My partner is not against my communication here because it is important for me to find people with common interests and views. I hope that my new friends will have it.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Wed May 09, 2018 7:51 am

I am Lewan and I live in Europe. I don't have some constant live place because of my work I travel too much. I am a model and moreover I am a father. My daughter is four years old. It was a great wish to become parents thanks to surrogate agency, they did everything possible for me. I know that I am not an exception who used this resource for being a dad. So that was about my experience in surrogate motherhood. Nowadays it is important to say that I am inundated with my work. I work hard a lot and actually I am proud of having such job

Liam

Postby Liam » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Hello David. How are you doing? Nice to meet you here. I hope you will like this forum as i am. I am a father and to tell the truth I am happy to be a father because children make me feel happy despite the difficulties you know. You can find friends like-minded people. I think it's very cool when there are such sites, sometimes it seems to me that only here I am understood and supported. I have a husband and a little son. we are happy together. Do you have children? Where are you from? How old are you?

Return to “Introduce yourself”