Nice to meet you!

Romeo

Nice to meet you!

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Hi, everybody! My name is Romeo! I a new here on this forum! But i am very happy that i found this place, because i hope to find new friends here!
I am 35 years old and i am a father, so if you need some advice about fatherhood, i will be happy to help you :D

DaddyAdam

Re: Nice to meet you!

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Hello dear! I am Adam and I am 28 years old) I am new in here and I am really looking forward for a new friends Now let me describe my appearance. I am tall and slim and have fair hair and blue eyes. My friends say that I am handsome. I love sports and music. I was very serious about a career in gymnastics when I was at college. But then I broke my arm and doctors didn't let me to go in for gymnastics. But still I am lucky that I can be a trainer of the school team of gymnastics. I love to listen to the modern music and dance. I dance a lot and I hope I am good at it.

Alan

Postby Alan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:05 pm

Hello, Romeo! What a nice name you have got, I like it. I am very glad you joined us, because the more people, the more advices will be here. Nice to meet you too, I am Alan. I would like to get some moral help and support from you, let's be acquainted! And let's have a talk on everything we want.

Alan

Postby Alan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:12 pm

Hey, Adam ! Nice to meet you on this forum, and welcome here. I am always glad to meet open, and easy-going people, and as I understood from your post you are this kind of people. I am very sorry about your trauma, but hope that your school coach career is quite good for you. Let's be acquainted, I am sure that we may be good interlocutors.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 15, 2016 2:50 pm

hello everybody! i am very glad to be here. I am new in here and I am really looking forward for a new friends Now let me describe my appearance. I am tall and slim and have fair hair and blue eyes. My friends say that I am handsome. I love sports and music. I was very serious about a career in gymnastics when I was at college. But then I broke my arm and doctors didn't let me to go in for gymnastics. But still I am lucky that I can be a trainer of the school team of gymnastics. I love to listen to the modern music and dance. I dance a lot and I hope I am good at it. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 9:09 am

Oh, Hi everybody))) I’m Han Lee and I am twenty four. I’m Korean by birth and most of my life I spent right there with my family. But after school I was lucky to gain a scholarship in Oxford and since eighteen I’m living in Great Britain. Here I have found a good job as a scientific assistant of a professor and nowadays I’m working hard to receive another degree. I am really glad to be here and meet people who share my views on world and relations. I am in relations for a year already and hope it is forever))

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Hello! I'm also new here. In addition, I am also looking for new friends and love to me on the internet. I've heard that it is quite convenient. In addition, I also think that each of us has a little lack of communication. So I also think it's really nice to meet you here. In addition, I also hope that I can bring some useful things for you and the other guys here. From time to time it is quite difficult to find friends in reality. But in any case, thanks to such forums we can help each other and find each other, even from different corners of our planet. I think it's really good! So nice to meet you :) :)

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 4:40 pm

i here for the first time. And i want to introduce myself. I am living in New Orleans for 5 years I move here from Florida. I have a family which is very friendle. I met my husband when I weas 24 years ols, Since we live together for 10 years and love each other. We have two children one dauther and son. We are living together in a big house and satisfied with our life. We like to spend our time with all our family that is why sometimes we go Floriga to have a rest. I love my job and my life position. I have many hobbies one of them is playing football with my friends, we all the time have a joy together.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello everybody! It's really nice to come here to get acquainted with all future fathers here. In addition, it is possible some of you already have children. So it's really a pleasure to share with you my positive experiences and find new friends. I really hope that I can meet a lot of friends here. Because I need an additional communication. From time to time I feel myself lonely. And I think that the Internet can help fix this problem. In addition, I also hope that I can always answer your questions here. And I also hope to get your information help in some questions for me. :) So nice to meet you!

Kolin

Postby Kolin » Mon May 30, 2016 10:14 pm

As for me i like this forum very much and i am very happy when i see new members here. Nice to meet you. I am glad that you are here and we can become friends. Seems like you are nice and family oriented guy. I hope you will enjoy this forum and have a lot of fun communicating here.
I like the atmosphere here, many different people, who are transparent, friendly, opened, and I hope you will enjoy it the same as I do. Welcome to our forum and feel free to talk about anything!

Return to “Introduce yourself”