Nice to meet you!

Mike Liner

Re: Nice to meet you!

Postby Mike Liner » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:47 pm

Hello, Romeo! Nice to meet you. How are your things are going on? I am also a new one, I have recently joined you, guys. I can see everyone is so friendly and ready to help. I hope to recieve some support from you. I am 25, live in the USA, Massachusetts. I have recently broken up with my boyfriend. Imagine how awful I feel right now.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello, Michael :!: :!: :!: I guess everyone is really happy to see you here ;) How are you doing :?: :?: :roll: Is it difficult to be a father :?: :P As my boyfriend is 32, but we have not talked about having a child :o :shock: :? :? But I like children, so I think we will certainly become nice fathers, you know :o :o :x I guess you are also one of the best fathers in the world :D

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Hello dear all! Don't you mind if I join you here in this forum? My name is John Brown, I'm from Australia. My greatest dream is t love and be loved. but unfortunately I'm lonely now. Hope with the help of this forum I can find close friends and maybe a life partner, who knows? :) :) Let me describe myself. I'm tall blue eyed brunette who adores healthy lifestyle. I'm fond of sports like football, basketball, tennis. I like jogging and riding a bike. I have a fancy sport car. I have been dreaming about it since I was 15. My life credo is never give up. Thanks to my persistence I have gained everything I want. And what are you plans for the future?Please share.

TylerStone

Postby TylerStone » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:08 am

Hi to you, I am a new one here as well :) :) I am Tyler and I am from Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Hey you) I think that all will agree with me - that to be a father its wonderful, and we are glad that the list of our new friends becomes bigger. My name is Daniel, and I am 25. I am here not so long, but already read a lot of interesting questions. Be glad to talk with you)))

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:12 pm

Good evening Romeo!)))I am not so long here too, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Hello, Romeo! I am very glad to meet you here. Finally I have found a true father who has a big experience in father hood and can help me and other members our this forum or how i call it ' our big friendly family' to find out something interesting and new about fatherhood and parentshood in general. I am going to have a baby soon from the surrogate mother. I have never been a father and i am excited and a bit scared of this very big and important role. I need somebody here to advice me and help me to concentrate and not to be so nervous about this great idea! I would be glad if you give me some advices.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Hello, Romeo ;) ;) ;) Nice to meet you here :x How are you doing :?: :?: :?: I am also a new one here :o I am 31 years old and I am from the USA, Nevada. I am so happy to join this wonderful family. I can see that everybody is so talkative, friendl and ready to help each other any minute here. I hope we all are a nice big family :lol: :) :D ;) :roll:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:00 pm

You know as for me i like this forum very much and i am very happy when i see new members here. Nice to meet you. I am glad that you are here and we can become friends. Seems like you are nice and family oriented guy. I hope you will enjoy this forum and have a lot of fun communicating here.
I like the atmosphere here, many different people, who are transparent, friendly, opened, and I hope you will enjoy it the same as I do. Welcome to our forum and feel free to talk about anything!

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:47 am

Romeo, very beautiful name))) My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Return to “Introduce yourself”