Nice to meet you!

Pete28

Re: Nice to meet you!

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:47 am

Romeo, very beautiful name))) My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm also new here. In addition, I am also looking for new friends and love to me on the internet. I've heard that it is quite convenient. In addition, I also think that each of us has a little lack of communication. So I also think it's really nice to meet you here. In addition, I also hope that I can bring some useful things for you and the other guys here. From time to time it is quite difficult to find friends in reality. But in any case, thanks to such forums we can help each other and find each other, even from different corners of our planet. I think it's really good! So nice to meet you

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, Romeo :!: :!: :!: How are your things going :?: :? I am sure that all we are going to be accepted here, I am also a new one here, and I hope we will become the part of this huge and friendly family. I am 27 years old, I live in German with my parents. I have just been left by my boyfriend and we are friends now. But I try to stay positive.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:26 pm

i want to introduce myself. I am living in New Orleans for 5 years I move here from Florida. I have a family which is very friendle. I met my husband when I weas 24 years ols, Since we live together for 10 years and love each other. We have two children one dauther and son. We are living together in a big house and satisfied with our life. We like to spend our time with all our family that is why sometimes we go Floriga to have a rest. I love my job and my life position. I have many hobbies one of them is playing football with my friends, we all the time have a joy together.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here!!)) I am really happy to introduce myself and I can say that my help and advice will help you. So I am Mark and I am an active user of this gay friendly website. I am twenty seven years old and I would like to say that unfortunately I am not a father yet but in the nearest year I would like to achieve the success in this deal. So it doesn't mean that I am not a father so I don't know anything. It is not about me. I would like to say that I know a lot of methods how to be a fantastic father so you are welcome!!

Simson

Postby Simson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:53 am

Nice to meet you too all of you here today!! My name is Simson and I am a new member here on this website!! I am a manager in the good company and at all I am also a happy father of daughter... So I am here to be acquainted with all of you. I hope that exactly on this website I will find a lot of friends with the same point of view as I have. To my mind it would be really interesting to start and to end the day from the conversation with all of you)) So I am looking forward to answers and I would be very thankful for them.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:51 am

hello friend i am new here and i do not know how to behave here on this website, i do not know anyone and that is why i would like to find friends and what is more important i would like to find help and support, this is very important for me as in my real life i do not get enough of that and that is why i want to know that there are people who support me and ho really can understand me. i hope that you be one of those people. guys if you want to communicate more you can write me , I would be really very happy about that. i hope that we would have perfect communication. hope to hear from you soon.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Sun May 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Hi there, Romeo, you have a really interesting name, but I bet that you have heard about it for so many times, am i right??? anyway, I am a fresher here, well, relatively, but I am not married... you know how sad it is for me and frustrating thing that I have the opportunity, or better to say, the desire of becoming the father and here is what?! I am not able to conduct it in the reality...that is what I am talking here about :x :x anyway, I will just look forward of seeing and meeting my half, the beloved man with whom I will be able to build the real family!!!

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 15, 2017 10:17 am

Romeo I am glad to greet you here today!!! My name is Carlo and I am a happy father of two children and also I am a beloved man.. I have fantastic work and I consider myself as happy person..I can say that I am here to be your friend guys and I would be really really glad to receive answers from you or maybe some questions)) I think that you will be interested in finding out some information about me and my experience in surrogacy program.. I am looking forward to your comments)))

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed May 31, 2017 9:33 am

How are you doing today ???are you ready to have a good talk today together with me?)) I hope so)) My name is Leslie Charles and I am happy to be acquainted with all of you who are presence here))) I want to say that I am here to share with you my experience as for parenting and a lot of interesting things and situations in my life. I have a husband and nowadays we have a small son that's we are also happy parents.. We have a desirable work, it is our own bussines and we are proud of it a lot.. Also I am interested in sport but at the same time I like to eat something tasty. Also I can say that I am more than interesting in cooking..

Return to “Introduce yourself”