Nice to meet you

Adam31

Nice to meet you

Postby Adam31 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello, guys. Nice to meet you. My name is Adam. I am thirty one years old. I have a little family. It consists of: me, my husband and our little princess. Few years ago I and my husband liked to travell very much. Every time when we had a free time we travelled to the place were we've never been before. But now, when our dear daughter is little we can't travell as usual, but we are going to travell when our daughter would be older. We would travell together. I think it would be great. I hope that I would find a lot of interresting interlocutors. I've already seen some of the topics and I think that they are wery interessting. I am going to unswer some of them. Have a nice day!

Roberto

Re: Nice to meet you

Postby Roberto » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:58 pm

All hello. Yes, with the small child it isn't so simple to travel. I with my darling earlier too often traveled. And as soon as we had a child all became complicated, not only the fact that we began to travel very little, but also at each other time began not to be enough. But I hope that all - over time when our daughter matures a little, will travel with us and to get new emotions and impressions. And we will be able to give more time each other as before)))And I sincerely wish you the same, Adam because you are still young and the world is so beautiful. It needs to be investigated and for development of the child it is a wonderful opportunity.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:56 pm

hello! it is nice to meet you too. i know that people who like the travellyng are more attractive for other people. for most men the ideal place for the first joint trip would be a journey "along the unchanged trails" to get acquainted with the new culture, or an active holiday in the form of a yacht ride, as well as hiking or cycling.
Your man prefer to stay in comfortable conditions and visit city museums, galleries, as well as cultural and architectural monuments.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:09 pm

hello everyone! i am a new here and i want to tell you something about me. just a main information. my name is Curtis and i am 30 years old. i have a husband and a little son. as for me i also like to travel. i even can say that i have a passion to travelling. i was in many countries but now it is very hard for me to travel because of my family. to tell the truth my husband is not a fan of this hobby. he likes only to rest in resorts. but i like an active travelling. also it is very hard now because of my little son. i can not take him with me and to leave him i also do not want. i do not know what to do in this situation. help me.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:01 am

My name is Kirk I am from Indonesia and I am a serious man with serious aims.l. I am a single father and you know it is not difficult for me to bring up little son alone. I don't have negative emotions and we of course communicate with our father. But our feelings simple ended.. I am a plastic surgeon and I love my work for sure. I am interested in many hobbies, my favorite is sky diving for sure.. And by the way I am an open person who wants new relationship :twisted: :twisted: If you are interested in it I would be glad to communicate with you

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:25 am

My name is Gilbert as you remember, actually I am not a new person here. I am thirty six years old and for me being here means a loooot!!!! And I am looking for friends too. It is not difficult for me to find good friends just because I am a sociable person who is always ready for new conversations and for new adventures. My partner is not against my communication here because it is important for me to find people with common interests and views. I have many interesting facts from life I can tell you dudes.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Wed May 09, 2018 7:37 am

Nice to meet you too boys. Okay maybe you forgot me and who am I, that's why I am so eager to introduce myself again. So my name is not so ordinary.. I am Lewan and I live in Europe. I don't have some constant live place because of my work I travel too much. I am a model and moreover I am a father. My daughter is four years old. It was a great wish to become parents thanks to surrogate agency, they did everything possible for me. I know that I am not an exception who used this resource for being a dad. It is normal way and I am so glad because of it. You are welcome guys

Liam

Postby Liam » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello, guys. How are you? This is a very interesting and relevant topic !!! Nice to meet you. Yes, with the small child it isn't so simple to travel. I with my darling earlier too often traveled. I know that people who like the travellyng are more attractive for other people. I even can say that i have a passion to travelling. I was in many countries but now it is very hard for me to travel because of my family. If you are interested in it I would be glad to communicate with you. What are your favorite cities? Which cities have you visited? Have a nice day!

Return to “Introduce yourself”