Hi, fellows!

Edgar

Hi, fellows!

Postby Edgar » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi, fellows! I am very glad that I've found such a wonderful web-site with the help of which many people can have wonderful chats. I like to talk with other people and I have a lot of friends and I would like to find many friends on this site. I don't have bad habbit. I am 27. I have a family. It is very little. It consists only with three persons: me, my husband and our daughter. I would be very glad to chat with you all. :D

Willy.W

Re: Hi, fellows!

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi Edgar, I am also happy to greet you today))As i understand you are a newcomer here,am I right?? :D :D So I also can share with you some information about myself))) I am a happy not old father of two boys who are twins as well. I also have too much hobbies and interests and I hope I will tell you about them because it is my life . I like traveling too andppersonally for me it is just a pleasure to discover new places for me and meet new people in new countries. I also want to say that I am interested in swimming ,I am a professional sportsman. Would we be friends?

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Hello everyone, and hello to you Edgar! I'm glad to see you on this web site, it's a great place to find answers to your questions, as well as here you can find a lot of different useful information and give yourself some useful tips and write some information within this site. Here you can also find like-minded people and new friends. I, too, was recently a beginner, but I already got used to it and now I visit this site in a free minute of my time. I think it's very cool that there are such sites like this and more and more guys are registering here. Good luck Edgar! ;)

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 am

:lol: nice to meet you here again guys. How are you feeling today? Is it good day for you? I would like to introduce myself to you. If you forgot about me I can remind your mind back. My name is George and I am A father... I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. My partner did everything for us to become fathers. I am so friendly to any meetings and conversations

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:19 pm

hello, guys! i also a new here and want to tell something about myself. my name is Gorden and i am twenty-five ears old. i work at the bank but this work is not for me. i want to find myself in something new. i hope that one of the themes on this forum will help me with it. i have a boyfriend who loves me more than everything. i know it becuse i see it. i am happy but not enough. i want a baby. so i think that very soon i will ask here how to do this. i like children very much. all my brothers has children and i want too. wish me good luck.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 pm

oh thank you guy! i was in a search of something spesial and now i have one. thank you a lot! i am a new here and i hope that i will find here a lot of information about gay's life. to tell the truth i am a gay not so long and sometimes i felt loneliness becouse i have nobody to talk with. i think that most of you will understand what i am talking about. guys, it is so hard ti find friends in my town, because i think that most people do not understand that to be a gay it is a normal thing. that it is my life and i am a normal man who does not want to be a stranger for every person i meet. it is hard for me so i hope to find here a new friend.

Return to “Introduce yourself”