Hi all!

Hi all!

Postby John » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:49 am

Hi!! How are you all! I am John ! Remember me! I am here again and was missing you much! How is life? :D :D 8-) 8-)

Re: Hi all!

Postby Stephan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:15 am

Hi John, I'd ike to say, was missing you, but I am a new one here)) SO it is a pleasure to meet you) I am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love footbal and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special ocasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for tree years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be aquainted)

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi, John! How's life been treating you? I feel really wonderful, as I have nice relationships with my boyfriend. We are going to rent a flat in a few months and live together. That is unbelievable! I'm looking forward for this event. But my parents do not allow me to go out with man and moreover to live with him together. But I hope I will solve this problem.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi, John! Nice to meet you. I think everybody is happy to see you again. I am a new person here. I live in the USA, Kansas. I have a boyfriend and a son, who we adopted half a year ago. His name is Ken and he is 2 years old. We are so happy parents. It was a dream of all my life. And what about you, any news, any new things?

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:10 am

Hey, I am sorry I do not really remember you, cause i am a new one here)) but let us be friends from now) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello, John! How's life been treating you? I have recently joined you, so I do not now you, unfortunately. I hope everyhing is going well. I guess everyone missed you very much. I am 25 years old, I am from the USA, Massachusetts. I live with my parents. And I have recently broken up with my boyfriend, so I am looking for some support.

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Hello, John :!: :!: ;) How's life been treating you :?: :roll: Unfortunately I do not know you, as I have joined this web-site, you know ;) ;) :o :shock: I am 24 years old, I am from the USA, but now I live in Germany. I have a boyfriend, who is 32 and he is in the USA :cry: :cry: :cry: So I feel a little disappointed as I miss him so much :roll: :!: :cry:

Postby TylerStone » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:14 am

Hi to you again, glad to see you here once more)) I'm Tyler Stone and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married ;) ;)

Postby Rich14 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi John! I hope to make friends with you fast. I like communicative and interesting people. My partner is just like that but he is often busy. So I like to meet new people and to share life experience.It's great we already have much in common. I like to discuss relations, family topics and sure upbringing. I hope you are satisfied with your partner and will share positive emotions.

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Hi John! My name is Daniel. I am here not so long, but glad to fing a lot of interesting facts, to ask questions, to find new friends. I think its a great possibility to understand yourself better, (from a side, looking with other eye) and your partner. I want to have a baby in future (to adopt), so just waiting....

Return to “Introduce yourself”