Hello everybody;)

Mike Liner

Re: Hello everybody;)

Postby Mike Liner » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello, John! How are you doing? How I understand you. Our world is so cruel and full of voilence, so that almost everyone judge me because of my sexual orientation. And it makes me feel very depressed and unhappy. By the way, I have recently broken up with my boyfriend, so I have horrible mood right now. I hope such wonderful guys like you will support me.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Hello, John :!: :!: :roll: I am sure you will recieve a lot of support and useful advice here, you know :) ;) It is winderful that you keep on to feel well and do not suffer because of your unpleasant situation with your boyfriend :o :shock: :? :arrow: :lol: :lol: :D I wish you always stay so positive and cool. I am sure you will find a nice new boyfriend :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello guys! Let me introduce myself. I'm John Brown, 35 years old brunette,with deep and beautiful blues eyes and kind heart. I enjoy the time spent here in the forum. I'm a business developer from Australia and represent one of the most successful international company. I have plenty of hobbies. they are playing golf, football, healthy lifestyle, going in for sports, travelling and learning foreign languages. I speak 3 foreign languages already: german, italian and greek. Hope I can find friends here so we can share thoughts on different topics. i wish everyone good luck and find what he is looking for ;) ;) ;)

TylerStone

Postby TylerStone » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:12 am

Hi to you man, really sorry for you and your situation! :x I'm Tyler and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married ;)

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello, John, nice to meet you and welcome to our big family. We are very glad you join us. I also like this forum and this web site, I can share everything what tortures my heart and my soul and nobody judges me for it. On the contrary these guys are very glad to advice me something, to help as they can do it and they do not leave me here sad and disappointed when i was before i have opened this site. So i advice you not to be shy and afraid to express your emotions and feelings to us we are always right here for you. Best wishes, Jeff. ;)

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:21 am

Hi John! Glad that you joined us!!!
My name is DAniel, I am 25. I Live in Moscow, Russia, with my boyfriend. We are more then 2 years together and are going to adopt a child in future. I am here not so long too (we are both newcommers) so write if you would like to ask something)))

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello, John :!: :!: :!: Nice to meet you here ;) How are you doing :?: :?: :? Yeah, I agree that it a nice place, where we can feel free and do not be afraid of other people's opinion about us. A lot of people used to judge each other, but they are also not ideal and they do not have any right for that, you know. But hopefully here I can forget about them :)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:59 pm

It is very nice that you are here on this forum with us.
My name is Mark and i always happy to see new members on this forum. I am sure that you will find here all what you want.
You know it is the best place where you can find new friends.
Be sure that evwryone here wants help you with advice and even more. I have a lot of people here who really help me in every hard situation. And i am very thankful them and this wonderful place.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:48 am

My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:48 pm

:D

Return to “Introduce yourself”