Hello everybody;)

Fatherbest

Re: Hello everybody;)

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:48 pm

:D

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:56 pm

you know i am sure that you will find here all you want. here are many kind people who will always help you to deal with different situations.
i alo new here and let me introduce yourself. my name is Mark and i am twenty-seven year old. a for me i do not have my own family because it is very hard for me to find a boyfriend.
but i want to have a big family very much. i want to have at least three children. one boy and two girls. i hope all will be well.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, John :!: How are you doing :roll: :? :?: :?: I am new to this forum, but I agree with you, I am really happy that it exist. As such people like we, can share their thoughts, problems or difficulties and I am sure that we will not be judged. And a few words about me. I am 27 years old and I live in German with my parents. I hope to find some friends here.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello! I am new in here and I am really looking forward for a new friends Now let me describe my appearance. I am tall and slim and have fair hair and blue eyes. My friends say that I am handsome.
I love sports and music. I was very serious about a career in gymnastics when I was at college. But then I broke my arm and doctors didn't let me to go in for gymnastics. But still I am lucky that I can be a trainer of the school team of gymnastics. I love to listen to the modern music and dance. I dance a lot and I hope I am good at it

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am Ryan and I am from America!! I am very happy to be here with you and all who are acquainted with me know that for me it is a pleasure to communicate here with you. I find this website very friendly and for me there are a lot of different things that I can find here. First of all I met here a lot of friends. Secondly I can get here a lot of useful advice from the experienced guys!! I am really thankful for it them. There are a lot of good and positive topics with very useful things!!

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:49 am

Hello! My name is Daniel. I am here not so long, but glad to fing a lot of interesting facts, to ask questions, to find new friends. I think its a great possibility to understand yourself better, (from a side, looking with other eye) and your partner. I want to have a baby, so now we are using the surrogate program) If you have some questions about it, would be glad to talk with you!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends :geek: How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope yes guys))) I am an new member of this gay friendly website and my name is Mark. I am twenty seven years old and i live with my husband together in the city centre :mrgreen: Here on this website I am for finding new friends and persons with the same view as I have. Here I would like to find necessary information about everything and i hope that you will help me in it. :ugeek:I hope we will be friends together with all of you))

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:41 am

Have a nice day today my dear guys :lol: :lol: :lol:My name is Simson and I am a new member here on this website!! I am a happy father and lovely husband :roll: So I am here to be acquainted with all of you. I hope that exactly on this website I will find a lot of friends with the same point of view as I have. To my mind it would be really interesting to start and to end the day from the conversation with all of you)) So I am looking forward to answers and I would be very thankful for them. Let's be friends together with all of you!!))

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 15, 2017 10:18 am

Hello everybody here friends!))))My name is Carlo and I am a happy father of two children and also I am a beloved man.. I have fantastic work and I consider myself as happy person..I can say that I am here to be your friend guys and I would be really really glad to receive answers from you or maybe some questions)) I think that you will be interested in finding out some information about me and my experience in surrogacy program. Have a good day!!I am waiting for your answers!!! :D :D

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue May 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello everybody!!! My name is Leslie Charles and I am happy to be acquainted with all of you who are presence here))) I want to say that I am here to share with you my experience as for parenting and a lot of interesting things and situations in my life. I have a husband and nowadays we have a small son that's we are also happy parents.. We have a desirable work, it is our own bussines and we are proud of it a lot.. Also I am interested in sport but at the same time I like to eat something tasty. Also I can say that I am more than interesting in cooking.. I will be happy to receive some questions from all of you))Have a good day dears 8-)

Return to “Introduce yourself”