Hello everybody;)

John

Hello everybody;)

Postby John » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello guys!!! Nice to meet you all here! I am so glad that I found a new forum where I can talk freely on the topics I am interested in and cannot be afraid that someone will judge be because of my sexual orientation. So hello once again! I am John and I am 33 years old. I have broken up with my boyfriend recently and it seemed for me that it was the end of the world. Now everything seems ok but I need support and understanding. Hope to find here everything I need. :roll: :)

Michael

Re: Hello everybody;)

Postby Michael » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Hello John!!! Nice to meet you here!! I am also new here and I am glad to find new friends! My name is Michael and I am the person who loves communication and always lacks it! That’s why you are always welcome to PM me ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

Romeo

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Hello, guys! I am Romeo and i am also new here, on this site! So, i am really happy to meet you, because i am here to find new friends, people who will understand and support me in everything, i will try to be good friend too! :D

Alan

Postby Alan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:19 pm

Hey, John! So, you just want to get support, and understanding from us, or you have a desire to find someone who will be able to heal your heart wound?! I hope that your life situation will be better over time. Actually I am ready to provide you with such help, and moral support, because your situation is very familiar to me.

Tamer

Postby Tamer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Hi! I am Tamer from australia I've been playing with lego for over 30 years, and its pretty much the onlyl thing I've stuck with my whole life:) I've just recently been working on a realistic elevator and I'm pretty happy with the design, it still has a long way to go.. Lego is my favourite play. I also love to read books and spend a lot of time playing computer games. It is very fanny and I ready to spend all my life playing it. But all this is only my hobby. In an ordinary life I have friendly family, love my partner. Also I have a well-paid job. But when I have free minute I play computer games) And think it is very good to have some hobby. :) :) :D :D :D

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat May 14, 2016 8:04 am

hello! you know i am sure that you will find here all you want. here are many kind people who will always help you to deal with different situations.
i alo new here and let me introduce yourself. my name is Mark and i am twenty-seven year old. a for me i do not have my own family because it is very hard for me to find a boyfriend.
but i want to have a big family very much. i want to have at least three children. one boy and two girls. i hope all will be well.

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 am

Hi, you))) You may be sure that it is right place to search the help and understanding) I’m Han Lee and I am twenty four. I’m Korean by birth and most of my life I spent right there with my family. But after school I was lucky to gain a scholarship in Oxford and since eighteen I’m living in Great Britain. Here I have found a good job as a scientific assistant of a professor and nowadays I’m working hard to receive another degree. I am really glad to be here and meet people who share my views on world and relations. I am in relations for a year already and hope it is forever))

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you! My name is Robert! And i am new here! But i am very friendly and communicative person, so i would love to have new friends here! Some of my friends even call me a chatterbox, because i adore talking and chatting with people :lol: Hope, it won't scare you ;)
I agree with you - it's not easy to live in the age of discrimination, there are so many people who don't understand us and don't want to support...That's why we are all here to be tower of strength to each other, despite all difficulties which we can face with.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 4:45 pm

I am new in here and I am really looking forward for a new friends Now let me describe my appearance. I am tall and slim and have fair hair and blue eyes. My friends say that I am handsome. I love sports and music. I was very serious about a career in gymnastics when I was at college. But then I broke my arm and doctors didn't let me to go in for gymnastics. But still I am lucky that I can be a trainer of the school team of gymnastics. I love to listen to the modern music and dance. I dance a lot and I hope I am good at it

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello! It is very nice that you are here on this forum with us.
My name is alex and i always happy to see new members on this forum. I am sure that you will find here all what you want.
You know it is the best place where you can find new friends. Be sure that evwryone here wants help you with advice and even more. I have a lot of people here who really help me in every hard situation. And i am very thankful them and this wonderful place. :)
That is why i wish you good luck!

Return to “Introduce yourself”