Could I become the part of your "family"?

Alan

Could I become the part of your "family"?

Postby Alan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:27 pm

Hello, guys! I am a kind of fresh meat on this forum, and as I can see this site is also quite new one. I would like to join your family. My name is Alan, I am 30. And actually I am a little bit lonely in this huge world. There are so many people around us, but they can't cope with my problem. I hope that I will be able to find here clever guys with interesting viewpoints about everything.

Romeo

Re: Could I become the part of your "family"?

Postby Romeo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:33 am

Hello, Alan! Nice to meet you! Welcome to our forum! You know, i am very communicative person and i like to meet new people, in reality life and also here, on this forum :D So, how are you? How is your mood? Can you tell me more about you? Are you married or single? Do you have kids? :)

Alan

Postby Alan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Hey, Romeo, I am very glad to meet here such cheerful, and positive guys as you. I am not married, and actually I don't have children yet, but I am going to have at least one child in my life. Also, I am a little bit sad that I have no one in my life to talk to about my personal feelings. Could you be the one?

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat May 14, 2016 7:57 am

Hello Alan! veru nise to meet you here. i always happy when somebody new join to this beautiful place.
My name is Mark and i am twenty-seven years old. i am here to find new friends and to receive some advices about my problems. because to tell the truth i have many problems in my life. some time ago i told everybody in my family that i am a gay. but, as you understand they do not understand me till this time. it is very hard for me. i do not know what to do.
i like this place so much . i hope that you will love it too.

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 9:13 am

I am here for the first time as well and I'm looking for a good company also. Oh, Hi everybody))) I’m Han Lee and I am twenty four. I’m Korean by birth and most of my life I spent right there with my family. But after school I was lucky to gain a scholarship in Oxford and since eighteen I’m living in Great Britain. Here I have found a good job as a scientific assistant of a professor and nowadays I’m working hard to receive another degree. I am really glad to be here and meet people who share my views on world and relations. I am in relations for a year already and hope it is forever)) :D :D :D

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 2:37 pm

Hey,dude,I'm here with the same questiong as you've got-I want to be a part of this forum to be able to chat with all of you guys and to meet some new and interesting people overall,hopefully to get some new friends for myself and all that and to be a friend to those of you who will be in the need of something like that in their lives,do you know what I'm saying up in here or not,my dudes? :D ;) 8-) I like to get on a brand new forum like this one and to make it real with my own contribution as well,you dig? ;) :) 8-) Yeah,so I really hope to get along well with all of you guys here-let's chat,let's talk,let's communicate! ;) 8-)

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 2:37 pm

oh, hi! i am looking for a friends too. i am so glad that i can do this on this forum. ;)
my name is Robert and i am twenty-eight years old. i am not so young already, i think. but maybe i am wrong.
i want to be a husband and a perfect father of two beautiful daughters and one handsome boy.
but unfortunately i do not have a boyfriend even. so i came here and want meet new people for friendship and even more.
i hope we can be good friends. i feel that it is possible. i hope you will enjoy the time here as i do :) :) :)

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 4:43 pm

It is very nice that you are here on this forum with us.My name is Ron and i always happy to see new members on this forum. I am sure that you will find here all what you want.
You know it is the best place where you can find new friends.
Be sure that evwryone here wants help you with advice and even more. I have a lot of people here who really help me in every hard situation. And i am very thankful them and this wonderful place.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello! I am new in here and I am really looking forward for a new friends Now let me describe my appearance. I am tall and slim and have fair hair and blue eyes. My friends say that I am handsome.
I love sports and music. I was very serious about a career in gymnastics when I was at college. But then I broke my arm and doctors didn't let me to go in for gymnastics. But still I am lucky that I can be a trainer of the school team of gymnastics. I love to listen to the modern music and dance. I dance a lot and I hope I am good at it

Kolin

Postby Kolin » Mon May 30, 2016 10:17 pm

I am glad to meet you here.. You are not the new one in comparison with me Let me introduce myself, my name is Kolin and I`ll be glad to get on well with you. I`m 34 years old and I have a boyfriend, we are living together long time and going to get married maybe. In my spare time I would like to hang on with friend and parents. Are you planning to marry with your partner? I think we are lucky to find our soul mates and now we have to make legitimate our relationships! :cheer: All in all I will get much pleasure communicating with you.

Return to “Introduce yourself”