Could I become the part of your "family"?

Stephen

Re: Could I become the part of your "family"?

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:13 am

Hey,dude,of course you can and you are welcome to do all that at anytime you'd like ,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) I mean,we are all always happy to see some new people coming in heremcause we often have to gather some big amounts in money cash for different occasions like my birthday and stuuf like that,and you know we do need some more people in order for it to get some or emoney and then just say something like f*ck you jock,you dig? :D :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :P Yo,dude,I'm just playing and all that-you know that for real I never ever will give a flying f*ck about some mother f*ckers like you and yours,you know? :D :lol: :P :twisted:

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Hi to everyone here like me) I am so glad that there are at last such places where we can talk openly about our common interests) I’m Logan and I’m twenty six. I’m from Bolgaria, but now I live in Keln. I moved here because of a study, and somehow my student’s years became for a permanent period. I’m working a journalist and I love my job. Nowadays I do not have serious relations. I am dating a guy but that is not serious enough to call such relations real. Well you understand))) However I adore rock music and live concerts. Also adore watching fantasy and sunbathing)))

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi you man, glad to meet you here)) I am Jansen, not that from Supernatural, though I like him))) Well, I do not like telling about myself a lot, cause it bothers me and everyone around me. No one prefers to listen about anybody… However I’m here and I am more than happy to see those who can share their problems just like I can do it. So let’s get acquainted and find out the answers to all those shit questions we save on our mind server))) I am from Rome and work as a programmer, however I am of English background. My parents once immigrated to Italy and took me with. That is why I am here and Happy about.

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi, mate! I'm Jerry and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American, so I'm 50*50))) Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:35 am

hello Aan. I am a freshman here too and i am glad to meet you here. I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind, so :D

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:45 am

Could I become a part of your family?))))I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingem and I am English, love footbal and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special ocasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for tree years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be aquainted) and perhaps, let us be friends ;)

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Hello, Alan! You are welcome. Don't be so pessimistic and don't think you are a lonely person. There so many frank and reliable people in our world, who can support you and help to solve any difficult problems. Even if you don't have such people now in your life, you can contact us anytime and I am convinced you will receive enough support.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Hello, Alan! Nice to meet you here. If you are here you have already been a part of our nice family. I hope everyone will be polite and cheerful here, so guys who has problems can ask for advice. I am sure we will find here good friends and other older people who can share their experience. Wish you good luck, be happy.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:16 am

COuld i be a part of your family&))) I am a new one here) nice to meet you here, let us be aquainted) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome 8-) 8-)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Nice to meet you here, Alan! How's life been treating you. And could I be a part of your big family? I hope all we have such opportunity. I hope to find good friends here. I am 25 years old and I am from the USA, Massachusetts. I have recently broken up with my boyfriend and I am looking for some support here. I hope I get it.

Return to “Introduce yourself”