Could I become the part of your "family"?

Pete28

Re: Could I become the part of your "family"?

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:42 am

Hello Alan! My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:01 pm

I am new in here and I am really looking forward for a new friends Now let me describe my appearance. I am tall and slim and have fair hair and blue eyes. My friends say that I am handsome.
I love sports and music. I was very serious about a career in gymnastics when I was at college. But then I broke my arm and doctors didn't let me to go in for gymnastics. But still I am lucky that I can be a trainer of the school team of gymnastics. I love to listen to the modern music and dance. I dance a lot and I hope I am good at it

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello, Allan :!: :!: :!: How are your things going :?: :? I am sure that everybody is going to accept us, as I am also a new one here, and all we can become the part of this huge and friendly family. I am 27 years old, I live in German with my parents. I have just been left by my boyfriend, but we are just friends now, fortunately or unfortunately.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:31 pm

You know I am glad to meet you here.. You are not the new one in comparison with me Let me introduce myself, my name is Kolin and I`ll be glad to get on well with you.
I`m 34 years old and I have a boyfriend, we are living together long time and going to get married maybe. In my spare time I would like to hang on with friend and parents. Are you planning to marry with your partner? I think we are lucky to find our soul mates and now we have to make legitimate our relationships! :cheer: All in all I will get much pleasure communicating with you.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:24 am

Hello Allan! :))Nice to meet you too :))I am also a new person on this website.. :) I hope that we will become the part of this happy family together in the nearest time !I am Elvis and I am from Mexico City!! Now I am in love with my partner, and recently we have married!! Now our dream is becoming happy fathers of two boys and girls!! We really like children and we hope that in the nearest time we will use a surrogate program for achieving our dream :))To tell the truth I am a new person on this website and I would like to meet here a lot of friends and people who have common interests with me!!))

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:10 am

Hello everybody here))I am glad to write on this website and I hope that we wil be friends))And this gay friendly website will make us closer :D :DAs I said earlier my name is Richy))I have chosen such a nickname as Mr.Rich because I have ever heard the same in the one film))So I have been registrated on this website first of all for finding new friends and of course some persons with the same points of view as I have))I am from Los Angeles but also I have some relatives in Ukraine)) I know that on this website I can find all necessary news,advice ,opinions which can help me in any cases))So guys I hope that I will become the part of your family))

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends :geek: How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope yes guys))) I am an new member of this gay friendly website and my name is Mark. I am twenty seven years old and i live with my husband together in the city centre :mrgreen: Here on this website I am for finding new friends and persons with the same view as I have. Here I would like to find necessary information about everything and i hope that you will help me in it. :ugeek: I think my dear friend that I will become a part of your family too.

Simson

Postby Simson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:58 am

You know Alan, I would like to ask another guys the same question!! So friends, could I become a part of this family?? I am an new member of this website and it is really necessary for me to be here with all of you. As I said my name is Simson, I am 32 years old and exactly I am a happy father of the little daughter. You know I am here first of all to hear from you some advice as for upupbringin and as for something another. I know that lots of you here used the surrogacy procedure so that's why it would be interesting for me to communicate with you on a such theme.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 4:17 am

Have a nice day today friends?!!)) How are you doing today?? I am a newcomer on this website so let's be acquainted)) as I said I was recommended with this website some months ago and now I am here)) my name is Carlo and for me it is pleasure to write here for all of you.. I am a father of two small kids as I said and my partner and I have our own business in the city centre.. So I would be glad to receive some questions for you or maybe advice))) Good day is today friends, isn't it??

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue May 30, 2017 10:37 am

Great to see all of you here again!!!! :mrgreen: :geek: My name is Leslie Charles and I am happy to be acquainted with all of you who are presence here))) I want to say that I am here to share with you my experience as for parenting and a lot of interesting things and situations in my life. I have a husband and nowadays we have a small son that's we are also happy parents.. We have a desirable work, it is our own bussines and we are proud of it a lot.. Also I am interested in sport but at the same time I like to eat something tasty. Also I can say that I am more than interesting in cooking.. I will be happy to receive some questions from all of you))

Return to “Introduce yourself”