Could I become the part of your "family"?

Greg

Re: Could I become the part of your "family"?

Postby Greg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 am

Hey hey dudes!!!I think I could become a part of your family guys!! My name is Greg and I am a newcomer on this resource!! I am Greg Brown and I am very friendly person so that's why I am looking forward to your comments. I want to be well acquainted with all of you. I am looking forward to your advice or maybe some compliments :lol: :lol: I have a boyfriend and nowadays we are looking for a good surrogate agency. So that's why I would like to hear something interesting from you. ;) ;) I wish you to be happy people !!!!

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:58 am

I think will be able to become a part of your friendly family!!! my name is Stewart and I am also happy person. I am a father of little daughter and we really happy with my partner to have such a little princess. To be a father is a pleasure I can say but in the same moment I can say that it is difficult without any words. I have mentioned that swimming is my hobby. Someone can say that it is pretty difficult but I can assure you because it worthy of all my efforts without any doubts. I am a translator and I am happy to have such a pleasant job. My life is great, it is true. And I wish you the same.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:00 pm

I hope I will become a part of your family too. You know I am a good mixer so you will be able to rely on me in any case. As you know I am Alfred and I am also glad to be registered here today. I am 32 years old and I am going to marry my partner. We are together really for a long time and now we want to create our family. In future we are planning to become parents too and we want to find here everything that concerns this theme. At all I am a crazy person who likes cars, extreme and cooking cakes.. That's all from me. Oh. As for my job.. I have my own business. It is a travel agency.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:08 pm

I think I have become a part of this family because till nowadays I have many friends here. I would like to introduce myself to you, who are not familiar with me. My name is Willy and the main aim of my being here is finding friends too and of course sharing my life experience. I am always ready to help each of you in questions of parenting because I am a father and to tell the truth I am happy to be a father because children make me feel happy despite the difficulties you know. I have many hobbies and maybe you have read about me but I like to be in the center of conversation :lol:

George86

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:20 pm

:idea: I am glad to meet you as usual here. I would like to introduce myself to you, for newcomers who don't know me. My name is George and I have become a part of this family already. I was born in 1986 and I hope I will find here manny guys of the same years as me) I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. I am interested in basketball from the very childhood. Sometimes I even like painting for making my feelings much easier.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Hello Alan! veru nise to meet you here. i always happy when somebody new join to this beautiful place.
My name is Jay and i am twenty-seven years old. i am here to find new friends and to receive some advices about my problems. because to tell the truth i have many problems in my life. some time ago i told everybody in my family that i am a gay. but, as you understand they do not understand me till this time. it is very hard for me. i do not know what to do.
i like this place so much . i hope that you will love it too.

Return to “Introduce yourself”