Could I become the part of your "family"?

Re: Could I become the part of your "family"?

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi, Alan :!: :!: :!: I do not thin that you are lonely in this world. You see, how many wonderful guys are here :lol: :lol: :) :D ;) Everybody is so talkative, a lot of guys give lots of useful advice and support each other. I am 24 years old and I date with my boyfriend who is 32 years old. Now we have to live in different countries, so we miss each other so much :oops: :shock: :cry:

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Hi everybody. I also wanna be a part of your big and friendly family like this forum. but first let me introduce myself. my name is John Brown, I'm 35 years old and I'm lonely. My castle in the air is to find loving and caring life partner. maybe luck will smile to me here on this forum? I just wanna find a friend to be close with regarding everything in my life. I'm so tired of being lonely. I wanna be happy, loved and cared. Do you think I want much? I think everybody deserves to be happy. I work as a business developer at international company. I travel a lot due to my job. I dream about travelling round the world with my life partner. And what do you dream about?

Postby TylerStone » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:11 am

Hi to you, I am a new one here as well And i also wish to become a part of this family here :) :) I am Tyler and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello! Yes, you are right - the site is new, I also noticed it (small list of topics). I am not so long here too, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Hello, Alan. Nice to meet you here. We are always glad to see new people on this forum. Yes, I think so> this web site is a quite new, because for exapmle in this section there are just few topics, but i hope very much that more and more people will join our friendly family every day or even every hour. I have registrated on this site because I also look for a new friends, new emotions. I like reading some stories and if some people have troubles i try my best to hepl them to make the things going right. Enjoy this web site and your presence here! ;)

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:08 pm

hello, nice to meet you here.i think that you are the part of our family because you have entered this website. do not worry about such things. there are a lot of different men here but we all are friends to each other and i think that it is really great. because we feel the support of each other and we can share our experience with each other, it is very important and may be very helpful and useful. do not worry about friends, you have found at least one, and it is me. but a lot of us want to have friends, because we all are similar and we have very similar problems. it is great. i wish you good luck and that is it. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Hello, Alan :!: :!: :!: How are you doing :?: :?: :roll: I am also a new one here ;) I hope we will become a part of this wonderful family :) :) :D I am 31 years old. I live in the USA, Nevada :) :) :) I hope to find here some new friends and people who can support and help you any minute :o I can see that everybody is really helpful and friendly here :!:

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Hello! very nise to meet you here. i always happy when somebody new join to this beautiful place.
My name is Mark and i am twenty-seven years old. i am here to find new friends and to receive some advices about my problems. because to tell the truth i have many problems in my life. some time ago i told everybody in my family that i am a gay. but, as you understand they do not understand me till this time. it is very hard for me. i do not know what to do.
i like this place so much . i hope that you will love it too.

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:34 pm

Hi Alan! Glad that you are with us) Yes, be sure, here you will fing friendly and social people, very talkative and funny) I am also newcomer here, spent here several weeks and really happy already. I discovered a lot of new information, my level of knowledge rises every day, so only pluses as you see)

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:42 am

Hello Alan! My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Return to “Introduce yourself”