Hi Guys

George86

Re: Hi Guys

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi guys, my name is George, I was born in 1986 and I hope I will find here manny guys of the same years as me) I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. My partner did everything for us to become fathers. Unfortunately I couldn't be a father at all because of my health problems, but my beloved one decided this complicated problem. I am always open for new meetings and conversations.

Curtis

Re: Hi Guys

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:36 pm

What about your mood friends? . I am happy that I am a member of this nice community. It is a respectful for me to be here guys. My name is Curtis, I am a little bit ecepience father.
Apart from it I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies... I would be happy to hear something interesting from you too guys. I am always open for new friends. And for sharing any positive and negartive experience/thoughts.

Return to “Introduce yourself”