Hi Guys

George86

Re: Hi Guys

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi guys, my name is George, I was born in 1986 and I hope I will find here manny guys of the same years as me) I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. My partner did everything for us to become fathers. Unfortunately I couldn't be a father at all because of my health problems, but my beloved one decided this complicated problem. I am always open for new meetings and conversations.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:36 pm

What about your mood friends? . I am happy that I am a member of this nice community. It is a respectful for me to be here guys. My name is Curtis, I am a little bit ecepience father.
Apart from it I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies... I would be happy to hear something interesting from you too guys. I am always open for new friends. And for sharing any positive and negartive experience/thoughts.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Hi, George! Nice to meet you! I'm very glad for you and your beloved. My partner and I are also going to become parents too. Our surrogate will give birth to our son in March. Both of us are looking forward to this moment, but I feel that I'm a little bit afraid. Will I and beloved be able to provide our baby son with all that love he needs? Maybe, we would like to see a mum and a dad instead of two dads? I think about it daily and nightly. My partner says that I should stop doing this as I would get a nervous break down. Maybe, he's right, but I can't do anything with me. So what would advise me to do to calm down? Maybe, it's time to visit a psychologist?

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:59 pm

Hello George . I am also happy to meet you. My name is Kirk !!! I am from Indonesia and I am a serious man with serious aims. I am a divorced man and II hope I will find here some interesting person who is alone and of course loves children. I am a father of son . I am a single father and you know it is not difficult for me to bring up little son alone. I have a perfect job because i do what I like . Moreover it brings me a lot of money . I am full of different hobbies if there is some free time from my important job. For example I am interested in sky-diving.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:19 am

George thank you so much for welcoming atmosphere. My name is Gilbert, I am 36 . Nowadays I live in the USA but it is not my native place. I work in great corporation and although this kind of work is pretty difficult but I like it just because I am hardworking man. Apart from my work nowadays I am a father of two kids. one of them lives with his mother.. But my younger son lives with me and my husband. yeah my life experience is a little bit strange but it is life you know. We referred to surrogate motherhood some years ago to help us to become parents.

Return to “Introduce yourself”