I'm Dorian. Hi!

Dorian

I'm Dorian. Hi!

Postby Dorian » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi, friends! Recently one of my friends told me about a very interresting web site for LGBT people. He told me that there are a lot of interresting and useful topics are discussed about relationships, families, health, parenthood and many others, so I decided to see this web site. And now I'm here with you. I hope that I would find many interresting people here and we'll become friends.

George86

Re: I'm Dorian. Hi!

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi Dorian ,I am happy to meet you here today too!!!My name is George and I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. My partner did everything for us to become fathers. Unfortunately I couldn't be a father at all because of my health problems, but my beloved one decided this complicated problem thanks to surrogacy motherhood. To be a father of twins is a great pleasure for me!

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Hello! thank you very much for this information because some time ago i tried to find an interesting sites about LGBT. now i know on due to you. you know i am a new here and i want to tell something about myself. my name is Curtis and i am 30 years old. i have a wonderful family. we live in a big house with my parents. our family consists of me, my husband, our two sons and my parents. you know my husband has some problems with my parents so very soon we plan to move in another place. i hope that everything will change after this. do you think i do a right thing that leave my native house and my parents?

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

My name is Kirk! Hi! My greetings for you too. it is not strange to see so many good guys here. I am happy that there are so many of us are registered here. I am a single dad.. You can say sorry but no. I don't regret my divorce with the father of our son. In any case. That's why I have chosen this place for finding good friends maybe, or for example even my perfect man :lol: I sincerely hope that you will react to my comments in some cases. As for my hobbies. I am interested in sky diving or simply other kinds of extreme sport. Apart from it I like cooking for my little son. I also take care about my body, so I visit gym so many times.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm

I am Gilbert, hello. I sincerely hope that I will be accepted by you guys here. I am 36 and I live in the US but I lived in Europe. It happened because of my job, i have my own company and I got really worth suggestion of getting better vacancy in the USA. USA is a good place and really very calm for me to find some piece or so on. I like sport, especially swimming. I dream about creating my own business in the whole world. So the most unique thing in my story is that i have baby from woman and from man. And I am not ashamed of it

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Mon May 07, 2018 9:20 pm

:idea: it doesn't matter what kind of person you are, it is important to be a good person. And this website is a great opportunity to understand each other. My name is Lewan. I maybe mentioned where am I living nowadays and where I lived some time ago. So it is complicated to live in Yerevan with such orientation, that's why nowadays I live in Europe. I don't have some constant live place because of my work I travel too much. I am a model and moreover I am a father. My daughter is four years old. I am into healthy lifestyle and I like jogging and healthy food.

Return to “Introduce yourself”