I'm Dorian. Hi!

Dorian

I'm Dorian. Hi!

Postby Dorian » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi, friends! Recently one of my friends told me about a very interresting web site for LGBT people. He told me that there are a lot of interresting and useful topics are discussed about relationships, families, health, parenthood and many others, so I decided to see this web site. And now I'm here with you. I hope that I would find many interresting people here and we'll become friends.

George86

Re: I'm Dorian. Hi!

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi Dorian ,I am happy to meet you here today too!!!My name is George and I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. My partner did everything for us to become fathers. Unfortunately I couldn't be a father at all because of my health problems, but my beloved one decided this complicated problem thanks to surrogacy motherhood. To be a father of twins is a great pleasure for me!

Curtis

Re: I'm Dorian. Hi!

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Hello! thank you very much for this information because some time ago i tried to find an interesting sites about LGBT. now i know on due to you. you know i am a new here and i want to tell something about myself. my name is Curtis and i am 30 years old. i have a wonderful family. we live in a big house with my parents. our family consists of me, my husband, our two sons and my parents. you know my husband has some problems with my parents so very soon we plan to move in another place. i hope that everything will change after this. do you think i do a right thing that leave my native house and my parents?

Return to “Introduce yourself”