Me

Mr.Albert

Me

Postby Mr.Albert » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Hi, there! I'm Albert. I'm 31 and I'm going to become a father in several months. I decided to register here, as I want to meet more guys who are like me and who are going or are bringing up children with their male partners. Several words about myself. I'm a very cheerful person. I like meeting new people and making new friends. I guess I'm quite optimistic as I believe only in good things. Sometimes I'm quite lazy, but none is perfect in this world. Frankly speaking, I feel a little bit nervous about the fact that soon my beloved and I will be bringing up our son. I'd appriciate if anyone of you, guys, would give me some advice how to relax. I'm really looking forward to hear from you.
Last edited by Mr.Albert on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

George86

Re: Me

Postby George86 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:58 pm

Oh wow Albert ,are you a newcomer here???))))Nice to meet you here and it is great that you have been registreted here!!! It is a respectful for me to be here guys too. My name is George, I am a little bit ecepience father. Apart from it I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies... I would be happy to hear something interesting from you too guys. I am always open for new friends. You can read many my comments and reffer to me if you have some questions

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Hi !that is me and my name is Kirk !!! I am from Indonesia and I am a serious man with serious aims. I am a divorced man and II hope I will find here some interesting person who is alone and of course loves children. I am a father of son . I am a single father and you know it is not difficult for me to bring up little son alone. I have a perfect job because i do what I like . Moreover it brings me a lot of money . I am full of different hobbies if there is some free time from my important job. For example I am interested in sky-diving. I know that it takes too much money but i think that it is worth any emotions and any money. I wouldl like to say that these feelings are very perfect.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:38 am

Hey. Good morning amiable people. Today is really good and snowy weather. I am not used to introduce myself in such full information. But here I will try it. My name is Gilbert and I am 36 years old man. I am from America, but till my moving here I lived in Europe. It happened because of my job, i have my own company and I got really worth suggestion of getting better vacancy in the USA. I have children, one child is from woman and another baby is from my nowadays marriage with man. I don't regret being here, on the other hand I am inspired in some case.

Return to “Introduce yourself”