Hello friends)!

Leslie

Re: Hello friends)!

Postby Leslie » Tue May 30, 2017 9:11 pm

Hello friends!! Nice to meet you here again Pete.My name is Leslie and I am am happy to write for all of you here today!! It is a great decision to be acquainted with all of you....So that's why I am here.. That's why I my aim here is to find a lot of good people here and of course friends without any words.. As I said I am interested in cooking and sport. I have a small son and you can not believe but we adopted him some months ago.. I also can share here with all of you this Experience...Also I can say that I am well aware of surrogate procedure so that's why I can recommend you something.

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:27 am

Hello friends!!! :mrgreen: I am Greg Brown and I am 32 years old. I consider myself as a handsome man, I am a sportive person because I like to spend lots of time in the gym!! I have wonderful husband I have been dating for about four years. Now we are planning our wedding and soon we will refer to the surrogateaagency to become happy parents!! And what about you?? I have a good job but I plan to change it because of bad relations with my colleagues.but at All I am a happy person!! Without any lies and doubts!!!!!

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:37 pm

Here you are guys. I am happy to be welcomed on this website. You are all really nice and friendly, I hope you will have time to communicate with me)))) I am Stewart as I have mentioned, I am a translator and father. Our family is so friendly. Everyone supports each other and loves. You know guys I am happy to say that in future I have some plans as for surrogate motherhood or maybe as for adoption. Also my partner likes to travel a lot and me together with him. We visited a lot of places and gay friendly cities. I can say that it is really good way to spend time with the pleasure

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:16 am

Hello friends. I am Alfred as I mentioned and I am a business man if I can say so. I have my own tourist agency which can help a lot of people to arrange their trips in The best way. Also I am going to get married and it will be in the nearest time you know, moreover I am here to find out something about surrogate motherhood and their types because after marriage we want to become parents. It is really our dream and we are determined to achieve this point! cooking something sweet and delicious is my hobby by the way, I don't like to cook meat, but I like to make happy my partner with sweets

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Hi Pete! Hi guys!!! I am Willy and I am not a teenager as you can think) I am a twenty eight man who have certain aims in life and who is ready to do everything to be happy, here I mean my family. my partner was registered here and he recommended me to do the same for communicating with broad minded people and for finding friends as well. To be honest I am shameful a little bit but I am really ready to be a part of your family. I am married and my partner and I bring up two twins and also I am a sportsman) it is my profession as well))) haha, I think you will be interested in my personality))

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:12 pm

:arrow: :arrow: hi there friendly people. Are you ready to discuss some important facts about my life? My name is George as you noticed and I live in Stockholm. I have family with whom I am so happy. I am really another person when I am with them. Apart from it, I am a travel expert. I am interested in making different trips and searching for nice atmospheric places for your spending time. I have many friends with whom I like to spend time somewhere sitting in hookah bar or simply at home playing poker. there is one surrogate experience in my life as well

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:08 pm

I am Jay and I am from London! Now I am in love with my partner, and recently we have married!! Now our dream is becoming happy fathers of two boys and girls!! We really like children and we hope that in the nearest time we will use a surrogate program for achieving our dream.
To tell the truth I am a new person on this website and I would like to meet here a lot of friends and people who have common interests with me. I hope that you will share with me your advice and comments and thoughts!! And be sure that I will have the same for you.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:31 pm

hello dear friends! how are you? as for me i am a new here and i hope that i will find here a lot of useful information about surrogacy. because i want to have children. two or even more. i understand that now it is very hard to find a good clinic but i hope that you will advice me the best clinic you know. my name is Curtis and i am 30 years old. some time ago i was merry a wonderful man and now we want to have a baby. we do not know what to do, how to start this procedure but i have a great hope that you will help me with it. thank you very much for this.

Return to “Introduce yourself”