Hello friends)!

Pete28

Hello friends)!

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:50 am

As I have already mentioned, my name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine.I love this two countries, and can tell that they are completely different. Sometimes I have a possibility to visit Ukraine. I have a small business in Greece - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Mikey

Re: Hello friends)!

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, Pete :!: :!: :!: How are your things doing :?: :?: :?: I am really nice to see you here, I guess we are both new to this forum. But I am sure that everybody will accept us here with joy. I am 27 years old and I am from Germany. I have just broken up with my boyfriend. We had not been dating for a long time, but I can say that I still love him.

Charles

Postby Charles » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello, Pete! Nice to meet you here. How are you doing :?: :roll: :roll: It is very good that you like these two countries, I guess they are nice :) :) I have always dreamt to go to Greece, but unfortunately I did not have such an opportunity. I can see you have a pretty happy life, as you have your own family and a little wonderful child.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:20 am

Hello everybody here :mrgreen: I am Elvis and I am from Mexico City!! Now I am in love with my partner, and recently we have married!! Now our dream is becoming happy fathers of two boys and girls!! We really like children and we hope that in the nearest time we will use a surrogate program for achieving our dream :))To tell the truth I am a new person on this website and I would like to meet here a lot of friends and people who have common interests with me!!)) I hope that you will share with me your advice and comments and thoughts!! And be sure that I will have the same for you. ;)

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:05 am

Hello everybody here))I am glad to write on this website and I hope that we wil be friends))And this gay friendly website will male us closer :D :D So my name is Richy))I have chosen such a nickname as Mr.Rich because I have ever heard the same in the one film))So I have been registrated on this website first of all for finding new friends and of course some persons with the same points of view as I have))Moreover I know that on this website I can find all necessary news,advice ,opinions which can help me in any cases))So guys I hope that I will become the part of your family))

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am Ryan and I am from America!! I am very happy to be here with you and all who are acquainted with me know that for me it is a pleasure to communicate here with you. I find this website very friendly and for me there are a lot of different things that I can find here. First of all I met here a lot of friends. Secondly I can get here a lot of useful advice from the experienced guys!! I am really thankful for it them. There are a lot of good and positive topics with very useful things!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:47 am

Hello Pete! My name is Daniel. I am here not so long, but glad to fing a lot of interesting facts, to ask questions, to find new friends. I think its a great possibility to understand yourself better, (from a side, looking with other eye) and your partner. I want to have a baby, so now we are using the surrogate program) If you have some questions about it, would be glad to talk with you!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Here you are :mrgreen: Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope yes guys))) I am an new member of this gay friendly website and my name is Mark. I am twenty seven years old and i live with my husband together in the city centre :mrgreen: Here on this website I am for finding new friends and persons with the same view as I have. Here I would like to find necessary information about everything and i hope that you will help me in it. :ugeek: I will be happy to greet all of you))I hope we will be friends together with all of you))

Simson

Postby Simson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:29 am

Hello Everybody :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nice to greet all of you here today)) My name is Simson and I am a new member here on this website!! I am a manager in the good company and at all I am also a happy father of daughter... I am thirty two years old!! So what can I say about me?? I am really funny person and of course very friendly. So I am here to be acquainted with all of you. I hope that exactly on this website I will find a lot of friends with the same point of view as I have. To my mind it would be really interesting to start and to end the day from the conversation with all of you))

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 15, 2017 10:26 am

Hi friends!! hi Pete, I am glad to greet you too here)) as I said in my previous topic I was recommended to be registered on this website because my friends said that exactly here I can find a lot of interesting for me.. I also know that here there are a lot of people who need to get some information about upbringing from experienced father..I am here to help you to choose the right way of upbringing ..My name is Carlo and I am a happy father of two children it is my son Frank and little princess Susy!!! and also I am a beloved man.. I have fantastic work and I consider myself as happy person.and what about you?

Return to “Introduce yourself”