Hello from the newbie

Hello from the newbie

Postby villain » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello people! I'm glad to have encountered this forum, so nice to meet many new people and to share opinions on different topics! I'm so very new here, I've never been registered to any other forum before! (I know it's hard to believe that an adult person in a modern world is absolutely new to this part of the online life, but it is true) I have recently quit my job and now spend most of time at home because my partner and I, we are planning to get a baby and trying to rebuild our everyday life for a new member of our family! I'm going to be the babysitter one)) but for now I have lots of free time, it is so unusual, so I'm happy to be here. Oh, my name is Nick, by the way.

Re: Hello from the newbie

Postby Charles » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Hi, guy! How is life been treating you? I am really nice to meet you all, guys. I am also a new one to this forum, but I hope I will find some really good friends here :roll: :lol: :D I also want to share some my problems here, I hope you will help and support me :roll: :roll: I guess I will not be certainly be charged here, as all we have a lot of common thoughts.

Postby Met » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Hello, guys!!! Nice to meet you here!! I`m also a new member of this big family ;) O hope, I will find here new friends!!! Nick, I congratulate you!!! To have a child is a big gift from the God!! Together with my partner we also want to have a child. But we have problems with it. Hope, very soon we will solve them and become happy fathers!!

Postby DANIEL » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:34 am

Hello Newbie! How are you today? Glad that you joined us!!!
My name is Daniel, I am 25. I Live in Moscow, Russia, with my boyfriend. We are more then 2 years together and are going to adopt a child in future. I am here not so long too (we are both newcommers) so write if you would like to ask something)))

Postby Simson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:45 am

Villain, I am glad to greet you here today. I also have never been registered in such websites.. So my name is Simson and I am a new member here on this website!! how are you doing today?? So I am here to be acquainted with all of you. I hope that exactly on this website I will find a lot of friends with the same point of view as I have. To my mind it would be really interesting to start and to end the day from the conversation with all of you)) So I am looking forward to answers and I would be very thankful for them.

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am

hello there, i am also a new member on this website and that is why i would like to know all the members better and it would be really very interesting for me to know it. the thing that i can tell you is that my name is david , i am 31and i am living in france now. i have husband and we are having a child, and we are really very happy together. it is a short story of my life and the thing that I can tell you that i am feeling really perfect now and i would not like to change my life in any case but if you have some questions then you shall definitely ask me about it, i would be really happy to answer.

Postby DennyDe » Sun May 07, 2017 6:21 pm

so than my sincere congratulations on the interesting decision you and your partner have made for the future!!! you know, I would be glad to have the same situation as you are, but I know how difficult it can be...on the other hand, if you are still on the subject I would be happy to let you know that it is interesting for me to be more into details... anyway, the one problem here is that I am really not able to give up on the job I have and therefore, I am afraid that the role of the babysitter is really not for me!!! :( that is the shame, hope that my future man will be more inclined to this role than I am./

Postby Carlo » Mon May 15, 2017 9:22 am

I am here to be your friend guys!!))) How are you doing today?? :mrgreen: So I was recommended to be registered on this website because my friends said that exactly here I can find a lot of interesting for me.. I also know that here there are a lot of people who need to get some information about upbringing from experienced father..so that's why I am here)) I am here to help you to choose the right way of upbringing ..My name is Carlo and I am a happy father of two children and also I am a beloved man.. I have fantastic work and I consider myself as happy person))

Postby Leslie » Wed May 31, 2017 9:36 am

Villian, I am grateful to you for such a topic for discussion!! I am happy to be with all of you here. My name is Leslie and I am happy to be acquainted with all of you who are presence here))) I want to say that I am here to share with you my experience as for parenting and a lot of interesting things and situations in my life. I have a husband and nowadays we have a small son that's we are also happy parents.. We have a desirable work, it is our own bussines and we are proud of it a lot.. Also I am interested in sport but at the same time I like to eat something tasty. Also I can say that I am more than interesting in cooking.. :lol: And you?

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:47 am

I am a newcomer here!! As I have mentioned I am Greg Brown and I am 32 years old. I consider myself as a handsome man, I am a sportive person because I like to spend lots of time in the gym!! I have wonderful husband I have been dating for about four years. Now we are planning our wedding and soon we will refer to the surrogateaagency to become happy parents!! And what about you?? I have a good job but I plan to change it because of bad relationships withy colleagues. I hope you will be interested in my story

Return to “Introduce yourself”