Hello from the newbie

Gilbert

Re: Hello from the newbie

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:59 pm

I am so glad of my being here. I would like to ask you about your mood, which one do you have? Could you share it with me?? For newcomers to know : my name is Gilbert, I am married and I have two kids. I am looking for friends too. It is not difficult for me to find good friends just because I am a sociable person who is always ready for new conversations and for new adventures. My partner is not against my communication here because it is important for me to find people with common interests and views.

Lewan

Re: Hello from the newbie

Postby Lewan » Mon May 14, 2018 4:27 pm

hHello from the newcomer!!!You will like to join our conversations. My name is Lewan and I am a super friendly guy who is always open for new meetings. I lived in Yerewan and nowadays I live in Europe. I don't have some constant live place because of my work I travel too much. I am a model and moreover I am a father. My daughter is four years old. I am into healthy lifestyle and I like jogging and healthy food. I like what i do in this life and i don`t find it difficult or nervous. I love my baby and i am sure that I am a perfect father for her.

Return to “Introduce yourself”