Hello from the newbie

Bruce

Re: Hello from the newbie

Postby Bruce » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 pm

i am really happy to be here, i have heard about other websites for us but i have not heard about this one and i see that a lot of guys are using it and that is why it shall be really interesting here. i want the information to be interesting for everyone, i can tell you that i am really very experienced person in life and that is why i can tell you a lot about myself but i think that the most valuable thing for you would be to know that i am a single father and i love my child much, i went through the surrogacy and i am happy and that is why we shall keep together and then maybe we will succeed in everything

Odin

Postby Odin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:41 pm

hi to you from me as well. we all are happy to be here and we all are happy that we have found such great platform for us, i think that it is very good, of course maybe there are a lot of such websites but still it is one of them and i think that it is good when we can share our lives with the people who are interested in them and that is why you shall understand it.talking about me i am a happy father of two children and that is why i think that i can help you much with everything that goes about parenting. if you have some questions then of course i will answer everything. i am waiting for your questions.

Brest

Postby Brest » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:27 pm

hello to you from me as well. nice to me to meet you here and to communicate with you here , i hope that we would find common language and would have really nice communication and i am sure in it, because i think that here all the guys are really very friendly and they are here for help not for some negative emotions and it is very important for me. in general i would like to tell you that it is life of course and i would like to tell you something about myself at first, i am brest and i am really young, i am only 20 and i do not have any experience, but still have some knowledge.thank you for your attention.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:05 am

Good morning dear readers)))) My name is Stewart Larison and I am registered here for some reasons. First of all I want to be helpful for all of you and to share my experience. Also I want to find a lot of friends here. I know from the comments of all my friends that there are many good and friendly people. I am a worker, I have really difficult work, but I am so proud of it. I am a translator. Also on like swimming, it is my hobby and I like it. I think I will always have time to click this great forum and have nice conversation with you

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:12 am

Hey friends. Glad to see you today again))) Do you remember me?? My name is Alfred, I am a 32 years old man. I have a boyfriend but he is more than just boyfriend for me ,we are going to create our own family!!! I am interested in everything crazy, sky diving, fast cars ,there are all my hobbies by the way and as usual I do it together with my boyfriend. I like when he supports my passions. It is everything for me!!!! We don't have children yet but we dream about creating family where are a lot of children.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:25 am

Nice to meet you here. As I mentioned my name is Willy and the main aim of my being here is finding friends too and of course sharing my life experience. I am a father and to tell the truth I am happy to be a father because children make me feel happy despite the difficulties you know. I am a professional swimmer and firstly it was my hobby but nowadays it is my profession. Sooo... What else I forgot to mention.. I am married and my partner and I bring up two twins and also I am a sportsman and to be into sport is my lifestyle!!!!

George86

Postby George86 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:09 am

Hello dear people, who are online here today))) I am George and I am ready to greet all of you who are newborns here. It is pleasant for me to recognize that New Year is coming! So let me introduce myself))) I am a father of twins. Could you imagine this happiness :)))# I have many hobbies and great experience in upbringing))) I am interested in sport as well, I am a basketball player and I do it from the very very childhood. It is my cup of tea in some degree. Besides I know all difficulties in this life, so if you have some questions you are welcome)))

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:06 pm

Hello to everybody and everyone! it is very nice to me to be here on such a wonderful forum. i know that this place is the best for people who want to have children and get a lot of informatin about it. and that is not all. also we can communicate here on different themes, like relationships,love, rest and many others topics. that is so cool!
as for me my name is Jay and i also a new member of this forum. i am 30 years old and i live in London. to tell the truth i do not want children now because i have not met my love. so here i want to meet a man and of course new friends.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Hello villain. it is very nice to meet you here and thank you very much that you are here in our big family. yes, i think that we are a family because everybody here is ready to help in any situation. as for me i am not new member of this forum so i can tell you that you are a happy person because now you are here with us. i am so thankful everyone becouse some time ago i could find here a lot of information about surrogacy and adoption. also people here helped me to find the best surrogacy clinic. so now me and my husband have a little son. we are so happy and i know that all these due to you guys. i wish a good luck for everybody.

Return to “Introduce yourself”