Another member in the club

Seth1987

Another member in the club

Postby Seth1987 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:45 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Seth and I'm new here. I'm 29 years old and happy married. I'm so glad to be here and see a lot of people with whom I can share my opinion and just chat. To be honest, I've never been registered on such forums. My husband Jim and I are going to have a baby, so we hope that here we'll find experience new friends who will help us in this really important step in our lives.

Ryan

Re: Another member in the club

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:01 pm

Here you are. Best regards for all who opened this topic. Nice to be acquainted with you Seth1987!!you have chosen really good place, really good site to find out information about gay parenting and at all about news all over the world or what is better to find out places where you will be welcomed and supported as a gay. So as for parenthood or as for ways to become parents you also can find all necessary information here!! There are a lot of experienced fathers where you will get the support and advice.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:44 am

My name is Daniel. I am here not so long, but glad to fing a lot of interesting facts, to ask questions, to find new friends. I think its a great possibility to understand yourself better, (from a side, looking with other eye) and your partner. I want to have a baby, so now we are using the surrogate program) If you have some questions about it, would be glad to talk with you!

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:54 pm

My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Zik

Postby Zik » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Hello everybody! I am Zik! I am new here. I like to discuss everything online!I hope everything will go well with all this msgs!!I hope for the best ! I will find new friends here!! Everything is new for me!!! I hope I will find interestings topics for talk about. Something is very important in this life!!! So we have to be very patient to get what we want!!! My goal is to get know each other here and be friend with everybody!!! I like to travel and discover new places around the world!! The best wishes to everybody!!!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends :geek: How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope yes guys))) I am an new member of this gay friendly website and my name is Mark. I am twenty seven years old and i live with my husband together in the city centre :mrgreen: Here on this website I am for finding new friends and persons with the same view as I have. Here I would like to find necessary information about everything and i hope that you will help me in it. :ugeek:

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:43 am

I am happy to see all of you guys here, I am happy that I have opportunity to communicate with all of you. My name is Simson and I am a new member here on this website! I am married and I have wonderful kid.... So I am here to be acquainted with all of you. I hope that exactly on this website I will find a lot of friends with the same point of view as I have. To my mind it would be really interesting to start and to end the day from the conversation with all of you)) I am ready to help you in any cases if you ask me. Also I think and I really hope that we will find common language with all of you!!!

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Sun May 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello, nice to meet you. Oh, so you are new here??? it is interesting for me to hear, definitely, because I am on the forum for a not that long period of the time... and surely, if you are into the surrogacy or even adoption, or if you and your husband are between these two options, you will have a good opportunity to have the look at it here, and listen to some else's opinion, to decide whether it is interesting for you and etc... on the other hand, I am able to assure you that you have bene given the fair ability to become the happy family, and I wish you sincerely to get this perfect picture of the storng unit.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 15, 2017 9:10 am

Great to see you boys!!! I am also a new follower of this website and frankly speaking I have never been registered on such forums... But I was recommended to be registered on this website because my friends said that exactly here I can find a lot of interesting for me.. I also know that here there are a lot of people who need to get some information about upbringing from experienced father..so that's why I am here)) I am here to help you to choose the right way of upbringing and also I want to help you with my recommendations..

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed May 31, 2017 8:32 am

it is very good that here there are more and more people and we can communicate. i can tell you that i am really happy to be here and i am really happy to communicate with the people who are able to understand me and maybe sometimes to support me,i can not tell that in my life i lack support or understanding but i think that you would be able to give some useful advice as there are here a lot of more experienced people who know more and who have seen in their lives much more than i did and i would be really pleased to listen to yor advice and think about them as well. i am happy.

Return to “Introduce yourself”