Another member in the club

Leslie

Re: Another member in the club

Postby Leslie » Wed May 31, 2017 9:37 am

My name is Leslie and I am glad to be acquainted with all of you who are presence here))) I want to say that I am here to share with you my experience as for parenting and a lot of interesting things and situations in my life. I have a husband and nowadays we have a small son that's we are also happy parents.. We have a desirable work, it is our own bussines and we are proud of it a lot.. Also I am interested in sport but at the same time I like to eat something tasty. Sport is my life I can say and I like it without any words.. I can say that it is even my hobby.. :lol: :mrgreen:

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 am

Have a fantastic day today :lol: I am Greg Brown and I am very friendly person so that's why I am looking forward to your comments.i am 32 years old!! I want to be well acquainted with all of you. I am looking forward to your advice or maybe some compliments :lol: :lol: I have a boyfriend and nowadays we are looking for a good surrogate agency. So that's why I would like to hear something interesting from you. Let's share our experiences!! I hope that we will be friends! And what do you think about this suggestion??? :P :P :P

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Best wishes for all of you here today. What about your mood today? I am Stewart as I have mentioned, I am a translator and father. Our family is so friendly. Everyone supports each other and loves. You know guys I am happy to say that in future I have some plans as for surrogate motherhood or maybe as for adoption. Also my partner likes to travel a lot and me together with him. We visited a lot of places and gay friendly cities. I can say that it is really good way to spend time with the pleasure. I suppose you heard this story too much. But..

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:14 am

Nice to meet you here today 8-) 8-) I am Alfred as I mentioned and I am a business man if I can say so. I have my own tourist agency which can help a lot of people to arrange their trips in The best way. Also I am going to get married and it will be in the nearest time you know, moreover I am here to find out something about surrogate motherhood and their types because after marriage we want to become parents. It is really our dream and we are determined to achieve this point!!!! I have some hobbies, cooking, reading, traveling and a lot of others.

Johnes007

Postby Johnes007 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Heyyyyyyy friends! I am the new one here :D :D My name is Carl Johnes. I'm not a boy not yet a man. Just kidding :lol: I really glad to meet everyone there. I was searching for a different forums (like this one) for a long long time and finaly I found it! A perfect one! So many interesting topics to discuss. A lot of new information that you can learn from each other every day, every hour, every minute. I am really exited to be there. This is the firs time I see a lot of different people, my new friends and my new soul mates. I hope we will be together and help each other as long as possible. Than you for having me ! xoxoxo

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Best regards for you too
My name is Willy and I have many things to tell you about myself. I am a happy not old father of two boys who are twins as well. I also have too much hobbies and interests and I hope I will tell you about them because it is my life and I am sure that you you will be interested in it))) I like traveling too andppersonally for me it is just a pleasure to discover new places for me and meet new people in new countries. I am ready to waste many money on it you know because I know that it worth all these feelings.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:48 am

Hi all presenters of this nice website. What do you think about weather today. Has winter came in your countries??? Share your opinions. I am happy that I am a member of this nice community. It is a respectful for me to be here guys. My name is George, I am a little bit ecepience father. Apart from it I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. Wish you to be happy guys.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Hello everybody! how are you? Best regards for all who opened this topic. Nice to be acquainted with you Seth1987!!you have chosen really good place, really good site to find out information about gay parenting and at all about news all over the world or what is better to find out places where you will be welcomed and supported as a gay.
So as for parenthood or as for ways to become parents you also can find all necessary information here!! There are a lot of experienced fathers where you will get the support and advice.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:26 pm

Hello people! How is it going? i pope that everything is okey. as for me i am fine.
I am a new member of this wonderful forum but i spend a lot of time on another forums of this theme. My name is Curtis and i am 30 years old. i am alone. i mean, i do not have boyfriend, but i hope that very soon i could be with a handsome man from my office. he likes me very much and to tell the truth i feel that our feelings are the same. it was a very big surprise when i find out that he is also a gay. we will go on a date very soon and i hope that everything will be fine. i wish you everybody to find your real love.

Return to “Introduce yourself”