cool sikh kids names

Re: cool sikh kids names

Postby Brest » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:28 pm

i think that it is very important to have some cool name because he child would feel more confident. it would not be good for the child to have some old name, but of course the tastes are different and some parents do like such names, but not me and i think that i really have all the rights for that, in general i can tell you that you shall choose the make according to your preferences but not to the preference of other people, but i think that it is more pleasant when your child has new name and there are not many children with the same name, i think about it from my own experience.

Postby Stewart » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:09 am

Hi dear parents. I think all of us was bothered about choosing the right name for children. The name I have found for my son . It was really great and now I am proud of it. I don't remember the certain website where I have found it but... there were a lot of characteristics from what I should choose the name. For example his aghe,his data of birth and even the month. Thanks for some kinds of characters that website gave is the lists of some the most suitable names. As there we found Drake!!!! I think that this name is perfect.

Postby Linkoln » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:33 pm

i will tell you my opinion about it. of course you shall think much about it because it is really very important and if you think about it then i think that you are able to choose the best name for your baby , just think about it a di think that it would be really so, of course you can choose any name that you want but i think that you ah from your childhood dreamt about some name and that is why i think that you shall choose that name, of course it is not too much important but i think that you can guess what you want to get from your life, just think about it, thank you for your attention. i would not tell you definite names because it is not good. that is it.

Postby Alfred » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 am

Hi dear!!! It is really actual theme for discussion for me because as I told you in my previous topics I am going to be a father too. And sometimes my partner and I think about choosing the name for our future baby. It doesn't matter for us who will be girl or boy, so we are confused about two names. Of course we have some ideas, I want you to appreciate what we have chosen. If we have a daughter we will name her as Emily. u think that it is fantastic name and we can not even find something better. If we have a son we would like to name him as Johnny. These names are perfect for us 8-)

Postby Willy.W » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 pm

There are maaaaany different cool kids' names for sure. I was in the same situation while choosing cool name. It was of course difficult. But simple we had many variants which we found in the Internet. We had such variants, for example for boy - Daniel, Sam, Jay, Kory ,Tom . It was our list of best names for son. and here is a list of names for daughter - Joan, Rachel, July, Bella, Suzy. And you know guys we exactly have chosen one of these names. At all there are many appropriate websites where you can find something suitable for you.

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:44 pm

You are right, your list of names is really great and I strongly like it. But it is not all names and sources for it. There are many trendy names which you have find everywhere, especially in the Internet. It is not difficult. There are many books with right names. Apart from it, it is popular to name children like their parents' parents. For example my children are named like my mother and my partner's father. Catlin and Johnathan. So nowadays it is not a problem to choose the right and great name for children. So good luck in choosing the right name for your baby

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:56 am

You know, from time immemorial, the choice of a name for a boy was approached seriously and thoroughly. The boy had to grow up to be a strong, brave and agile man who could easily cope with the role of a successful hunter, a brave warrior and a brave defender of the family. Therefore, the names-nicknames for boys were called upon to emphasize masculinity and strength.The ancients believed that a nickname could influence the character and destiny of a person, so they chose a name bearing positive traits. As a boat you will call it - so it will float. This is how the ancients reasoned.
However, many modern parents hold the same opinion and are very responsible in deciding how to name a boy. Some recommendations of psychologists and linguists will help moms and dads make this difficult choice.

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:42 pm

I am a little bit shocked after reading the story about names... To tell the truth I can say that it is stupid theme for discussion because these names are very strange and I can not find it even interesting..
To tell the truth the fact that some of the Punjabi names are Harvinder, Navjyot, Rashmit, Hardeep is very strange because I have never heard such names and I don't even know people who can give such a name, strange name for their baby.... that's why I can say that I don't support that theme for discussion because it is not interesting for me.

Postby Kirk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:47 am

I am pleased to meet you here today. My sincere greetings. So my little son has really perfect name to my mind. His name is Larry. And we chose it together with my ex husband. We decided to choose this name because he insisted on having his father's name. And it seemed to me that it sounded not so bad. On the other hand, really great. I am sure that my husband appreciated my agreement as for such name. Apart from it there are many others ways how you can give the perfect name for your child.

Return to “Introduce yourself”