cool sikh kids names

kiya65

cool sikh kids names

Postby kiya65 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:59 am

Need help with Punjabi kids names? here is best list @ https://punjabibabynames.wordpress.com/

Ryan

Re: cool sikh kids names

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!!For me it is a pleasure to communicate here with you on such themes :P :lol: I think that it is not difficult to choose the name for your baby.. On the other hand I can say that it is very very interesting. But of course I also know such situations where couples had a lot of disagreements between each other as for this theme. My partner and I decided to choose the name for our future baby thanks for the date calendar.. It is really easy and normal I think!!!!So that is why I don`t need this website,thank you!

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:46 am

My name is Daniel. I am here not so long, but glad to fing a lot of interesting facts, to ask questions, to find new friends. I think its a great possibility to understand yourself better, (from a side, looking with other eye) and your partner. I want to have a baby, so now we are using the surrogate program) If you have some questions about it, would be glad to talk with you!

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:52 pm

My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Simson

Postby Simson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:32 am

I am glad to greet you here today guys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: How are you doing today guys?? Are you ready to have nice conversation together with me today?? So thanks for this website I have found out really interesting information I hadn't heard before. I have found out that the Punjabi people can now be found in many of the parts of the world. More prominently they are in India, UK and US. Some of the Punjabi names are Harvinder, Navjyot, Rashmit, Hardeep..very interesting don't you think?? It is really don't typically for us.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 15, 2017 10:22 am

Hi everybody!! Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? :lol: :lol: I hope that it should be interesting for us)) To my mind it is really pretty interesting topic for discussion.. I can say that I didn't know before about such nice names.. It is also new for me to know that the Punjabi people are well-known for the folk dances like Bhangra, Jhummar, Sammi, Giddha, Jugni, Khichan, etc. The Punjabi people like to dance on the Bhangra song very enthusiastically. The common Punjabi names are Dalbir, Daler.. :mrgreen: :idea:

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Guys are you serious???? I am a little bit shocked after reading the story about names... To tell the truth I can say that it is stupid theme for discussion because these names are very strange and I can not find it even interesting.. To tell the truth the fact that some of the Punjabi names are Harvinder, Navjyot, Rashmit, Hardeep is very strange because I have never heard such names and I don't even know people who can give such a name, strange name for their baby.... Maybe..so that's why I can say that I don't support that theme for discussion because it is not interesting for me.

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed May 31, 2017 8:34 am

you know i think that it is very hard to choose the names for kids and i think that most of the parents know it and it often causes really lots of different conflicts between parents when they choose the name, and that is why i think that it is not needed for us to tell you advise because in any case you will not listen to us and i think that you know it, you will listen to yourself because you already have your preferences and you have what you like and what you do not like and that is why you shall not ask about it here, you have to understand it, wish you good luck and hope that you will choose.

Bruce

Postby Bruce » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:20 pm

i think that it is really little bit weird question. we will not help you with the name of the baby, i think that you understand that it will not help and we will not be able to help you, but the thing is that it is really a bug problem because i know it from my own experience and i know how hard it is to choose the best nap for your baby and i think that you understand what i mean, in general i can tell you that it is life and you shall think about your preferences in names but remember that the name is not the most important thing ever. but you can do this choice because you do not have the other way out.

Odin

Postby Odin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:43 pm

yes i know that a lot of the guys are thinking about the names for the child. i think that the name for the baby you shall choose without any other help and it would be better for you because there are really millions of names and we do not know which one you really want your baby to have and i think that you know what i mean. that is what i know for sure because I have gone through this hard choice and i did it, i think that you shall do it in the family circle and take into account maybe some other opinions, i think that it would be the best, hope that this choice would not cause any problems.

Return to “Introduce yourself”