Hello Everyone

shobhituva

Hello Everyone

Postby shobhituva » Tue May 31, 2016 12:00 pm

I am working as an editor in a healthcare magazine. I like to gather information regarding healthcare services, recent studies, treatments for different health issues and home remedies, modern medicines, Ayurveda and Homeopathy.
Parenting Tips | Sex and Relationship | Healthy Living

Lorry

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:15 am

Hi everybody) My name is LOrry I am 36 years old. I have a family. I met my husband when I was 24 years old and since we live together. We have two children. Two sons ( Michael and David). We are heppy together, we have many hobbies and like to spend our time together playing some games. We all the time visit some concerts or spend our free time with the joy. Our family very friendly, that is why we all the time gathered in our house and have a discussions and tolk about our achievements and faults. Last week we spent our time in the local perk, we fidded the birds and bouting on the river, there was really funny I want to return time back and felt that emotion one more time.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:02 am

Hey,dude,it's really nice to meet you here and all that-and you've got a really interesting job and I would be real interested in you telling us all more about all that,cause now we know who are we supposed to ask all that different questions about the health and all that on these pages,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) Yeah,so it's ike welcome and all that-I'm sure you'll find something interesting for yourself as well up in here,cause we've got some really interesting people here and they are interesting in so many ways and all that you woulnd't even believe that it's possible and all that,you dig? 8-) ;) So,dude,I hope we can chat some time about all that,aaight? 8-) ;) :)

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Hey you)) I am so glad that there are at last such places where we can talk openly about our common interests) I’m Logan and I’m twenty six. I’m from Bolgaria, but now I live in Keln. I moved here because of a study, and somehow my student’s years became for a permanent period. I’m working a journalist and I love my job. Nowadays I do not have serious relations. I am dating a guy but that is not serious enough to call such relations real. Well you understand))) However I adore rock music and live concerts. Also adore watching fantasy and sunbathing)))

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi you guys, I am Jansen, not that from Supernatural, though I like him))) Well, I do not like telling about myself a lot, cause it bothers me and everyone around me. No one prefers to listen about anybody… However I’m here and I am more than happy to see those who can share their problems just like I can do it. So let’s get acquainted and find out the answers to all those shit questions we save on our mind server))) I am a programmer from Rome,however I'm of english background. My parents imigrated to Italy and took me with. I am not against. I like Rome.

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Helo, you, mate! I'm Jerry and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. :) :) So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American, so I'm 50*50))) Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:38 am

Hi, your job is ausome, i guess, really) however, I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind :) :)

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:43 am

Nice too meet youand, by the by, great job you have) I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingem and I am English, love footbal and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special ocasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for tree years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. ;)

NicholasCatrow

Postby NicholasCatrow » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:56 am

Hi, your job is ausome, i guess, really) however, I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 26 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 12 years old.

florian

Postby florian » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:30 am

Hi to everyone. My name is Tim, i'm from Ukraine. Glad to find a place where I can talk about my problems and interests. I haven't made my coming-out, cause I have a little fear about it. I work as a teacher of literature and computer sciences at a school not so far from the war line. Me and my boyfriend want to adopt a child but we can't do it because of the legislation in our country and cause of the attitude in our country to gays. Hope I will find some advices and help hear. Sometimes it is very hard when you have no one to talk.

Return to “Introduce yourself”