Hello Everyone

florian

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby florian » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:30 am

Hi to everyone. My name is Tim, i'm from Ukraine. Glad to find a place where I can talk about my problems and interests. I haven't made my coming-out, cause I have a little fear about it. I work as a teacher of literature and computer sciences at a school not so far from the war line. Me and my boyfriend want to adopt a child but we can't do it because of the legislation in our country and cause of the attitude in our country to gays. Hope I will find some advices and help hear. Sometimes it is very hard when you have no one to talk.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:23 pm

Hello, guys! How are you doing? I am so happy that I have found you. I am 24 years old. I have been going out with my boyfriend for 2 years already. We live in Texas, USA. We want to have a child or even 2 children, but unfortunately we can't afford ourselves to do this important thing right now because of the attitude of my parents.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Hello, dude! You have nice work and unusual interests. Unfortunately, I do not work right now. We have adopted a child half a year before and now someone has to stay at home and grow him up. My boyfriend helps me every day, but also he works 5 days per week. And I am so grateful to be with him, he is a nice person and wonderful father.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:09 am

Hi to you all guys)) nice to meet you here, let us be aquainted) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome :)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Hello, dude! How is it going? I am happy you have such wonderful profession. And I am 25 years old, live in the USA, Massachusetts. I live with my parents. Now I have some difficulties in my life, I have recently broken up with my boyfriend. I loved him so much and he has left me. I feel so mad and unhappy. What should I do to get rid of depression?

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Hello, dude :!: :!: ;) How are you doing :?: :?: :) I see you have a very interesting profession, I guess you like it so much :) :lol: ;) ;) I am so happy to join you, guys. I hope everyone is very friendly, talkative and helpful here ;) :o :shock: :? I see all you are so different, there are both young guys and older men, who can give useful advice ;) ;) :roll: :x

TylerStone

Postby TylerStone » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:15 am

Hi to all of you mates here, hope to become the part of this friendly family) My name is Tyler and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married ;) ;)

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi!!! You must be have a very interesting work...And what is your name? My name is Daniel. I am here not so long, but glad to fing a lot of interesting facts, to ask questions, to find new friends. I think its a great possibility to understand yourself better, (from a side, looking with other eye) and your partner. I want to have a baby in future (to adopt), so just waiting....

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello, a marvelous nameless editor of a magazine. It would be better if you write something more about yourself but if you think it is only what we have to know that is okay. I am glad to meet you here. Welcome! I am interested in what you wrote here and who you are. It means you can help al ot of people here to take care about their health if they have some problems. Pay attention on the section on this web-site under the title Health and Sex. You would be very useful here with your medical advices, because i read that people really have some health problems but i can not help them just with advice because i do not know anything about medecine :oops:

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:45 pm

Hello, dude :P :P :P How' lofe being treating you :?: :?: :roll: I am a new one here, so I do not know almost nothing about you and this forume. But as far as I see everybody is very talkative and friendly here, and of course ready to help ;) ;) ;) I hope I can receive some advice, if I need. Maybe I will find some friends here ;) :roll: :!:

Return to “Introduce yourself”