Hello Everyone

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:45 am

good morning to you!) My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Postby Ken1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:59 pm

I am so glad that there are at last such places where we can talk openly about our common interests) I’m Logan and I’m twenty six. I’m from Bolgaria, but now I live in Keln. I moved here because of a study, and somehow my student’s years became for a permanent period. I’m working a journalist and I love my job. Nowadays I do not have serious relations. I am dating a guy but that is not serious enough to call such relations real. Well you understand))) However I adore rock music and live concerts. Also adore watching fantasy and sunbathing)

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, guy :!: How are you doing :?: :roll: I can see that you have a very intersting and well-paid job :o :shock: I am sure you like your profession. And now a little information about myself. I am 27 years old, I live in German with my parents. I am lonely right now, as I have just been left by my boyfriend. But I do not give up and go on living.

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:29 pm

I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingem and I am English, love footbal and I am almost thirty years old.
Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special ocasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for tree years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love
we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows.

Postby Charles » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, guy :D :D :roll: How are you doing? I am very happy to see all of you here and have some small talks with people, who understand me and will have never judged or demeaned me because of my sexual orientation :shock: :shock: It is great that you working as an editor in a healthcare magazine. I am a druggist, so my job is also connected with medicine.

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 4:19 am

I am a newcomer on this website so let's be acquainted)) as I said I was recommended with this website some months ago and now I am here)) my name is Carlo and for me it is pleasure to write here for all of you.. I am a father of two small kids as I said and my partner and I have our own business in the city centre.. So I would be glad to receive some questions for you or maybe advice))) I also would be glad to share with all of you my experience and to tell the truth I am looking forward to the conversation with each of you.

Postby Leslie » Tue May 30, 2017 10:32 am

Hello everybody and everyone!! I am a Leslie and I am happy to be a part of your family... I am happy to be registered on this website and at all to communicate with all of you.. I think that we could be friends.. I want to say that I am here to share with you my experience as for parenting and a lot of interesting things and situations in my life. I have a husband and nowadays we have a small son that's we are also happy parents.. We have a desirable work, it is our own bussines and we are proud of it a lot.. Also I am interested in sport but at the same time I like to eat something tasty.

Postby Greg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 am

Glad to write here again!!! How are you feeling?? As I have mentioned thousand times my name is Greg :lol: and I am going to be married!!! I am the happiest person in the world!! And what about you? Are you feeling happy?? I hope so!! The main aim of my registration here is to find a lot of interesting and friendly people!! I am looking for a good friend by the way ... Also I am ready to share with you some interesting information and my experience too.. I am looking forward to your answers boys. Be happy!

Postby Stewart » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:31 pm

Hello everyone!!! My name is Stewart Larison and I am registered here for some reasons. First of all I want to be helpful for all of you and to share my experience. Also I want to find a lot of friends here. I know from the comments of all my friends that there are many good and friendly people. I am a worker, I have really difficult work, but I am so proud of it. I am a translator. I like studying foreign languages because I like to develop my skills in everything. It is really good)))And I want to hear something from you!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Postby Alfred » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:18 am

: hello everybody I don't have some super mood but I am quite ready to communicate with you. . I am Alfred as I mentioned and I am a business man if I can say so. I have my own tourist agency which can help a lot of people to arrange their trips in The best way. Also I am going to get married and it will be in the nearest time you know, moreover I am here to find out something about surrogate motherhood and their types because after marriage we want to become parents. i am looking forward hear something from you and find out more about all of you.

Return to “Introduce yourself”