Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

Gilbert

Re: Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:58 am

Hello dear creator of this resource. It is one of the most widespread resource ever. If you remember, my name is Gilbert and I am experienced father. I am a sociable person who is always ready for new conversations and for new adventures. My partner is not against my communication here because it is important for me to find people with common interests and views. I think I will find pretty many acceptable themes for discussion. Moreover I understand that you can refer to me if you need experienced advice.

Lewan

Re: Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

Postby Lewan » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:32 am

I am from Yerevan. Of course you may be shocked how it is possible but yes I am gay and that's why I am here. Of course it is complicated to live in Yerevan with such orientation, that's why nowadays I live in Europe. I don't have some constant live place because of my work I travel too much. I am a model and moreover I am a father. My daughter is four years old. I am into healthy lifestyle and I like jogging and healthy food. I am a vegetarian too. I am ready to share with you my huge life experience.

Return to “Introduce yourself”