Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

Michal

Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Hey there,dudes and dudettes :D ;) ,my name is Michal and it's real great for me to be here and all that with all of you together,and I hope that I will manage to get some real good new friends up in here ,so are you really ready for me to be your good friend and all that,huh? 8-) ;) :D :) :roll: I'm from Poland and the town is called Olkusz-and you know what,there are many gays in our town,you can even say something like it's a small gay capital of Poland,you know what I'm saying? :D ;) 8-) It really is-don't believe me,just come over here and check for yourself. :P :) ;) :D 8-) :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

JerryLee

Re: Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi, mate! I'm Jerry and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American, so I'm 50*50))) Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:39 am

Nice interpretation of meeting here, man. Helo. I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind :lol: :lol:

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:29 am

Hello Evereyone! My name is Andreas. greetings to everyone from Rome, Italy. I'm 26 years old, the pictures will follow shortly) I'm a programmer by the profession, also I like music, travelling and lot of other stuff. Presently I am single - but dont know if that will be for long) I decided to register here - cause after long and hard history of relations decided that it is time for me to settle down a bit, to make a good strong family... So now I would like to get some experience of doing that, especially about adoption, cause I would really like to raise a child with my future partner. Hope to see some stories of successful families here - and to have one for myself as well)

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:41 am

I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingem and I am English, love footbal and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special ocasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for tree years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be aquainted)

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:27 pm

Hello Michal! Nice to meet you here, in our huge family. I am 24 years old. I have a boyfriend called Andrew. We live in Texas, USA. I am sure you will find a lot of nice friends here. If you have any problems you can contact us and we will support you. Unfortunately, a lot of peoplr judge us, but here you can find people who have common opinion.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:11 pm

Nice to met you here, Michal! I hope all we will find good friends here. I think all guys are polite and cheerful here,and ready to help or give advice any time. I am 27 years old and I live in the USA, Kansas. I have already been going out with my boyfriend for 5 years and live with him last 2 years. We adopted a son half a year ago.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:18 am

Hey, Michael) nice to meet you and all the guys) nice to meet you here, let us be aquainted) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome :) :) :) :)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello, Michal! How's life been treating you? I have just joined this forum. I can see you are so talkative here. Maybe I even will find some friends. I did not wait to see people from Poland here. I have joined you, as we have broken up with my boyfriend. And now I fell so mad, unhappy and disappointed. I hope you will support and help me.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello Michal :!: :!: :!: How are you doing :?: :?: :roll: Personally I am entirely agree to become a good friend of yours ;) :) :o :lol: I think everybody here is ready for it :D Now I would like to say some words about myself. I am 24 years old. I have being dating with my boyfriend for 3 years. He is 32, we both live in the USA, but now I have to stay in Germany because of my work :cry:

Return to “Introduce yourself”