Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

JohnBrown

Re: Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Hi, dude) My name is John Brown. I'm 35 and I'm from Australia. thanks for letting me in your community. Its a big honour for me. i work as business developer at one of the most successful international companies. I really like my job that stimulates me to develop my professional and interpersonal skills. I can't imagine my life without travelling. I have been to 47 countries already and wanna travel round the world with my life partner. that's my castle in the air. I like going in for sports, reading books about business and finances, playing golf and football with friends. My life credo is never give up. 8-) 8-) 8-)

TylerStone

Postby TylerStone » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:13 am

Hey to you mate as well, realy glad to see here guys with great sence of humor) I'm Tyler and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married :lol: :lol:

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Your place of living sounds good, must be its fantastic not to shy of your relationships, to show it and to be open person...I want to visit Poland already)))My name is Daniel. I am 25, and here I am not so long.I have a partner, and here I jast want to find new friends and to talk freely)

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Hello, Michal from Poland, from the gay capital of Poland :D :D We are glad to meet you here. Yes, for sure you are able to make here some really good friends, but honestly all guys here are very friendly. I have never seen such kindness and support and defense like i see here, because you know how people like acting in the Internet, like they are brave, bold, they can say anything and they even do not care if it hurts you or not. But people here are very caring, they always ask you how is your mood today, how are you feeling today and so on. And it really makes me happy! :) :) :) :)

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi, Michal :!: :!: :!: Nice to meet you here. How are you doing :o :shock: :? I did not expect to meet guys from Poland here ;) ;) ;) I have a cousin, who lives in Poland :o And personally I live in the USA, Nevada :x :P :P I am 31 years old. And not so long ago I began to date a nice guy, who I am going to have serious relationships with ;)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello everybody I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingem and I am English, love footbal and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special ocasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for tree years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love.
we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be aquainted.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:46 am

Hi Michal))) My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:58 pm

You know it is nice interpretation of meeting here, man. Helo. I am Ken and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Hi, Michal :!: :roll: How is life been treating you :?: You see, I am a new person here, so I am a little not very confident :( :o But I hope to find some good friends here. I am 27 years old, I am from Germany. I have just broken with my boyfriend. At first, I felt really unhappy and mad, but now I try to stay positive and do not worry about this situation too much.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:28 pm

I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old.
I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American.
Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there.

Return to “Introduce yourself”