Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

Re: Hello,dudes and dudettes!)

Postby Carlo » Mon May 15, 2017 10:35 am

Have a good day today dudes)) are you happy today?? Are you you in a good mood today for our conversation? To tell the truth I am here to find a lot of friends and also to share with you my experience in parenting because as I have mentioned I am a father if two children... Yeah guys in my 30 I am exactly an experienced father.. To tell the truth I have one kid from women.. It was before I was recognized as a gay... And nowadays I have little daughter from my husband.. I mean thanks for surrogate agency)))

Postby Leslie » Tue May 30, 2017 9:10 pm

My name is Leslie and I am am happy to write for all of you here today!! It is a great decision to be acquainted with all of you....So that's why I am here.. That's why I my aim here is to find a lot of good people here and of course friends without any words.. As I said I am interested in cooking and sport. I have a small son and you can not believe but we adopted him some months ago.. I also can share here with all of you this experience.. So I am looking forward to your answers and I would be happy to receive some information about you too.

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:29 am

I a, the happiest person when I am here !!!And what about you??Glad to greet you dear readers!!! I am Greg Brown and I am very friendly person so that's why I am looking forward to your comments.i am 32 years old!! I want to be well acquainted with all of you. I am looking forward to your advice or maybe some compliments :lol: :lol: I have a boyfriend and nowadays we are looking for a good surrogate agency. So that's why I would like to hear something interesting from you. I hope that we will be friends thanks for this website))

Postby Stewart » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:56 am

:mrgreen: nice to meet you here today. I want to say that my name is Stewart and I am also happy person. I am a father of little daughter and we really happy with my partner to have such a little princess. To be a father is a pleasure I can say but in the same moment I can say that it is difficult without any words. I have mentioned that swimming is my hobby. Someone can say that it is pretty difficult but I can assure you because it worthy of all my efforts without any doubts. I am a translator and I am happy to have such a pleasant job. My life is great, it is true.

Postby Alfred » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:02 pm

Hello dudes and dudettes. I am also happy to welcome you here again. I am Alfred and I am also glad to be registered here today. I am 32 years old and I am going to marry my partner. We are together really for a long time and now we want to create our family. In future we are planning to become parents too and we want to find here everything that concerns this theme. At all I am a crazy person who likes cars, extreme and cooking cakes..I have my own business. It is a travel agency. So if you want to organize your trip you can ask me any questions.)))) waiting for your comments.

Postby Willy.W » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello dudes and dudettes once more. It really pleasant for me to be a part of such a great community. If you don't know me.. I am Willy and I am not a teenager as you can think) I am a twenty eight man who have certain aims in life and who is ready to do everything to be happy, here I mean my family. my partner was registered here and he recommended me to do the same for communicating with broad minded people and for finding friends as well. Have many hobbies, but the main hobby of mine is upbringing my cute baby :lol:

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:04 am

Hello hello dear dudes. My name is George and I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. My partner did everything for us to become fathers. Unfortunately I couldn't be a father at all because of my health problems, but my beloved one decided this complicated problem. I am glad to meet new friends here))) for sure)))) write me, ask me, require me, whatever you want

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:58 pm

I'm Jay and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old.
I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American. Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there.

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:19 pm

My name is Curtis. greetings to everyone from Milan, Italy. I'm 30 years old, the pictures will follow shortly.I'm a programmer by the profession, also I like music, travelling and lot of other stuff. Presently I am single - but dont know if that will be for long) I decided to register here - cause after long and hard history of relations decided that it is time for me to settle down a bit, to make a good strong family... So now I would like to get some experience of doing that, especially about adoption, cause I would really like to raise a child with my future partner. Hope to see some stories of successful families here.

Postby Kirk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:34 am

Hi friendly crowd. I am so happy that I am here today, and what about you? Do you like today's weather? I am Kirk and I come from Indonesia. Nowadays I live in America. I like my living here. I am a single father because I was divorced. Of course we communicate with my ex husband because we have common baby and he needs father's attention. Talking about my hobbies I would like to say that I am interested in different extreme kinds of activities. I like cooking for my little son and at all my son is my life.

Return to “Introduce yourself”