Be happy :)

Be happy :)

Postby Michael » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 pm

I would like to say hello to all members of the forum and inform you that I am really happy to be the part of this big family!!! I am Michael and I am 40 years old! I have family which consists of me, my husband and our little son whose name is Richard. We are happy that we managed to make our family full and we wish everybody to have the same opportunity. :!: :!:

Re: Be happy :)

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:08 pm

Hello, dear Michael! I am Romeo! Nice to meet you :) Let me tell you, that i am very glad for you, that you have such a wonderful family, i wish you to be happy and wealthy forever!
As for me, i am 35 years old and i am also married man ;) Recently we adopted wonderful baby, our daughter Ariana, she is 5 months now and we love her so much! She is our little angel :P I am here on this forum to find people who will understand me and support me in all situations, i will also try to help whenever you need it :!: I can say that most of all i need much information about children behaviour, how to raise them and care about them :mrgreen:

Postby Alan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:15 pm

Welcome here, Michael! And I am glad that you joined our small friendly family. I am not a parent yet, and I can't imagine this feeling, I mean the feeling of having full family - loving husband, son. I may suppose that it is wonderful. I am going to have the same in the future, or at least I hope it may happen in my life.

Postby Mark » Sun May 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Hello Michael! My name is Mark. i am twenty-seven years old.
i am so happy that you are here with us. i think that all of us like this forum verry much and also happy to ee here new members.
as for me i like to meet new people who have the same interests and of course who can help with advices.
here are many people who want to share with us their problems and want to receive some help.
i hope you will enjoy the time here.

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 9:11 am

Hi man))) I’m Han Lee and I am twenty four. I’m Korean by birth and most of my life I spent right there with my family. But after school I was lucky to gain a scholarship in Oxford and since eighteen I’m living in Great Britain. Here I have found a good job as a scientific assistant of a professor and nowadays I’m working hard to receive another degree. I am really glad to be here and meet people who share my views on world and relations. I am in relations for a year already and hope it is forever)) Although I haven't thought about children yet, I hope that in future I'll have at least two and I'll be happy)

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi) My name is Robert) I like swiming thats why my favourite season is summer) In summer I usually visit many interesting places. This summer I was in the city of Pyatigorsk. We went on excursions, were in the Museum of Butterflies and drank mineral water. We went on excursion to Kabardino-Balkaria by the bus. I visited Elbrus, the highest mountain. It was fine, but cold. It`s very interesting to see snow in summer. We were on Blue Lake. Water was blue and pure there. Then we visited a Thermal Lake. Th e lake had warm water. It` s medical. I have a family) And several month ago John was born) He is my son) I love him soooooo much)

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Let me tell you something about me. I am twenty seven years old and i work as a computer programist. I was married to nice man for 5 years and we had wonderful baby, my ex was his biological father from previous marriage with woman.So we were growing up our son together...But unfortunately it happened that he decided to come back to his ex wife and to restart their relations.That's why we broke up.But still i remember everything about children and how to care about them! So, you may be free to ask everything you need to know.

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Hi, everyone! My name is Alex. I am twenty-eight years old.
It is very nice to meet you all here. To tell the truth i am very happy that you are all here and i am here too. It is the best place ever. I think so because i was on such forums and i know that it is very useful and interesting place where you can receive a lot of information about another people with the same problems like you have.
Besides you can find new friends here and even a new boyfriend. As for me i have a lot of friends on other forums, and i want to find new ones here.

Postby Kolin » Mon May 30, 2016 10:16 pm

hello! nice to meet you here on this spesial place. as for me i like this forum so much. here are many good people who always can help you. as for me i fould here many friends and even my love. and i am not joking.
my man is the best man ever. i love him very much and he loves me.
i am sure that he will rwad this comment , because he likes this forum very much .
and moreover this is the place of our first meeting :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) so, i wish you good luck here.

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:16 am

Hey,I do see some real old faces and asses and all the rest of it I'm sure is old and f*cked up too,am I right? :D :lol: :P ;) :twisted: WHat the f*ck is a 40-year old dude can really be doing here,let me ask you ,huh? :lol: Aren't you got something more important to do in your life but to come here to this swamp and all that and spend your time here without even knowing how stupid it is and how stupid you are for just for comingh here and all that,you know what I'm saying? :lol: 8-) :P :twisted: Yeah,well anyways-it's your life and it's for you to choose how to spend your life and all your time and all that,you dig?I don't really give a sh*t.

Return to “Introduce yourself”