Be happy :)

Jay

Re: Be happy :)

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:51 pm

I am Jay! Nice to meet you .Let me tell you, that i am very glad for you, that you have such a wonderful family, i wish you to be happy and wealthy forever!
As for me, i am 35 years old and i am also married man .Recently we adopted wonderful baby, our daughter Ariana, she is 5 months now and we love her so much! She is our little angel :P I am here on this forum to find people who will understand me and support me in all situations, i will also try to help whenever you need it . I can say that most of all i need much information about children behaviour, how to raise them and care about them

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Good evening!Probably nowadays not the best day for conversations but lets try!! Mt name is Kirk and I am from Indonesia and I am a serious man with serious aims to be registreted here. I am a divorced man and II hope I will find here some interesting person who is alone and of course loves children. I am a father of son . I am a single father and you know it is not difficult for me to bring up little son alone. I wish you to be happy too and I want you will be impressed with our constant conversations and never be bored!!

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:18 pm

We are all happy to have perfect mood. I would like to continue our introducing. I want you to know that my name is Gilbert, I am a good person :lol: always happy for nice conversation. I like doing the sport abs especially swimming. The most unique thing in my story is that i have baby from woman and from man. Nowadays i live with the husband and bring up little son)))Yes you rightly understood me , I am a father of two kids and I have great life experience. In future I would like to open own business in some countries, maybe it will be some sport gyms

Return to “Introduce yourself”