Be happy :)

Logan

Re: Be happy :)

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Hey you)) I understand what you are talking about, but i think sometimes it is important to talk here about everything you cannot talk to anyone in the real life. I am so glad that there are at last such places where we can talk openly about our common interests) I’m Logan and I’m twenty six. I’m from Bolgaria, but now I live in Keln. I moved here because of a study, and somehow my student’s years became for a permanent period. I’m working a journalist and I love my job. Nowadays I do not have serious relations. I am dating a guy but that is not serious enough to call such relations real. Well you understand))) However I adore rock music and live concerts. Also adore watching fantasy and sunbathing)))

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Points of view differ and sometimes it is not enough to speak outside, you need someone objective. who does't know you at all. I am Jansen, not that from Supernatural, though I like him))) Well, I do not like telling about myself a lot, cause it bothers me and everyone around me. No one prefers to listen about anybody… However I’m here and I am more than happy to see those who can share their problems just like I can do it. So let’s get acquainted and find out the answers to all those shit questions we save on our mind server))) I am from Rome and work as a programmer, however I am of English background. My parents once immigrated to Italy and took me with. That is why I am here and Happy about.

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Well, I guess we can be happy here too))) I'm Jerry and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American, so I'm 50*50))) Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:34 am

Happiness is not the same for everyone. i guess being here does not mean we are not happy. however, Hi, I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind, so))) ;)

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:45 am

I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingem and I am English, love footbal and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special ocasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for tree years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be aquainted)

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:55 pm

Hello, Michael! I'm also so happy to meet such wonderful dudes, like you and to be the part of this huge family, which can support you whenever you need it. I think you are a really happy person, as you have a husband and a little child. It is a real miracle. I like children so much. My boyfriend Andrew and me also going to have a child.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Hello, MIchael! It is so nice to meet you her. I am so happy you are happy. I am also happy you have a wonderful familly. I am 27 years old and I also have a child. My boyfriend and I have adopted him half a year ago. It is unbelievable. It was dream of all my life. I wish you a nice future, good relationships with your child and boyfriend.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:14 am

quite a positive post, my friend, you know)) Well, however i like here) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello, Michael! How are your things? I thought I would meet here only very young people. I am 25 years old and I live in the USA, Massachusetts. I have recently broken up with my boyfriend. I feel very mad and unhappy. I guess I am forever alone. I think you feel so happy and nice now. You have your own family, people who love you. It is so cute. Wish you good luck.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Nic to meet you, Michael :!: :!: ;) :) :) I see there are a lot of advanced men, who can give useful advice about growing up your child and living in a family :o :shock: :? I am 24 years old and I have been dating with my boyfriend for 3 years already. He is 32 years old ;) We live in the USA, but now I have to work in Germany, so I miss him so much :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “Introduce yourself”