Be happy :)

JohnBrown

Re: Be happy :)

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Hello dear friends. My name is John Brown and I'm from Australia. Thanks for letting me be a part of our big family. I also wanna share with my happiness with you. I can say with a dead certainty that I'm the happiest person in the world. I have everything I want for now. I have well paid job at the international company, I have a family of three. I also travel a lot. i have already visited 47 countries and don't wanna stop. My dream is to travel round the world with my loving life partner. I have many hobbies like playing football and golf, going in for sports, skiing, sky diving, learning foreign languages and following a healthy lifestyle. 8-) 8-) 8-)

TylerStone

Postby TylerStone » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:10 am

So greatly optimistic post that i'd like to smile :lol: :lol: however, hi to you all, I'm Tyler and I'm from Germany, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married.. I have a great life and job :D :D

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Hey you!)))) I am not so long here too, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello, Michael. We are glad you are here. WOW you are really lucky to have such a great family! I am very happy for you. I think everyine on this web sire wish to have the same happy family as you have so you have to be proud of your partner and your nice child Richard. I hope that everything will be okay in your guy's life. You can share some your advices on this forum with other people how to keep such a healthy relationship or to help parents with questions about a child, about child's health and so on. I hope we will be able to help you also if unfortunately you have issues with something ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:56 pm

you know i think that every of us shall be happy.i had very difficult period in my life and that is why i was often irritated and annoyed. now i think that all worries were just without any reasons. now i am feeling very good, of course not light but still fresh. although not much time passed after i feel much better. i really hope that everything was no done in vain.i think that you shall not think about your difficulties, just hope for the best and change your life in a better side. i am sure that in a month or so i would feel fresh and light. now i just try to be a happy person. that is what i think about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Nice to meet you here, Michael :!: :!: :!: How's life been treating you :?: :? :) I am a new person her, so I hope you will accept me and I will become a part of this wonderful family :P :P :P I am 31 years old and I live in the USA. I live alone, I have moved out of my parents' flat three years ago. And not so long ago I began to date a nice guy ;)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:04 pm

My name is Mark. i am twenty-seven years old.
i am so happy that you are here with us. i think that all of us like this forum verry much and also happy to ee here new members.
as for me i like to meet new people who have the same interests and of course who can help with advices.
here are many people who want to share with us their problems and want to receive some help.
i hope you will enjoy the time here.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:43 am

Hello Michael!!! My name is Pete. I live now in Greece, but all my childhood i spent in Ukraine. I have a small business - a shop with a clothes. I live with my partner, we are married and have a child - Eva, she is one year and five months old) Yesterday I have found this site, so I am a newcomer here too. Just want to meet new friends, and to talk with you about all problems, that I cant discuss with my friends)

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:00 pm

I’m Ken and I am twenty four. I’m Korean by birth and most of my life I spent right there with my family. But after school I was lucky to gain a scholarship in Oxford and since eighteen I’m living in Great Britain. Here I have found a good job as a scientific assistant of a professor and nowadays I’m working hard to receive another degree. I am really glad to be here and meet people who share my views on world and relations. I am in relations for a year already and hope it is forever)) Although I haven't thought about children yet, I hope that in future I'll have at least two and I'll be happy

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello, Michael :!: :!: :!: How are your things going :?: :? I am sure that all we are going to be accepted here, I am also a new one here, and I hope we will become the part of this huge and friendly family. I am 27 years old, I live in German with my parents. I have just been left by my boyfriend and we are friends now. But I try to stay positive.

Return to “Introduce yourself”