Be happy :)

Mikey

Re: Be happy :)

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello, Michael :!: :!: :!: How are your things going :?: :? I am sure that all we are going to be accepted here, I am also a new one here, and I hope we will become the part of this huge and friendly family. I am 27 years old, I live in German with my parents. I have just been left by my boyfriend and we are friends now. But I try to stay positive.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:30 pm

It is very nice to meet you all here. To tell the truth i am very happy that you are all here and i am here too. It is the best place ever. I think so because i was on such forums and i know that it is very useful and interesting place where you can receive a lot of information about another people with the same problems like you have.
Besides you can find new friends here and even a new boyfriend. As for me i have a lot of friends on other forums, and i want to find new ones here.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Hey guys :mrgreen: How are you doing today?? Are you happy today friends?? What about your mood guys??)) I am an new member of this gay friendly website and my name is Mark. I am twenty seven years old and i live with my husband together in the city centre :mrgreen: Here on this website I am for finding new friends and persons with the same view as I have. Here I would like to find necessary information about everything and i hope that you will help me in it. :ugeek:I hope that we will be happy to communicate with each other here!))

Simson

Postby Simson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:54 am

Be happy guys!! My name is Simson and I am a new member here on this website!! I am a manager in the good company and at all I am also a happy father of daughter... I am thirty two years old!! So what can I say about me?? I am really funny person and of course very friendly. So I am here to be acquainted with all of you. I hope that exactly on this website I will find a lot of friends with the same point of view as I have. To my mind it would be really interesting to start and to end the day from the conversation with all of you))

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 4:18 am

Good morning friends!! :mrgreen: How are you doing today?? I am a newcomer on this website so let's be acquainted)) as I said I was recommended with this website some months ago and now I am here)) my name is Carlo and for me it is pleasure to write here for all of you.. I am a father of two small kids as I said and my partner and I have our own business in the city centre.. So I would be glad to receive some questions for you or maybe advice))) I wish you be happy too despite any bad influences..I think that everything will be alright with all of you)))

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue May 30, 2017 10:34 am

Be happy friends!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: I am happy to be registered on this website and at all to communicate with all of you.. I think that we could be friends.. I want to say that I am here to share with you my experience as for parenting and a lot of interesting things and situations in my life. I have a husband and nowadays we have a small son that's we are also happy parents.. We have a desirable work, it is our own bussines and we are proud of it a lot.. Also I am interested in sport but at the same time I like to eat something tasty. I am looking forward to your answers guys!!

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 am

Hey everybody and everyone here guys!! :mrgreen: :D something interesting?? My name is Greg and I am a newcomer on this resource!! I am Greg Brown and I am very friendly person so that's why I am looking forward to your comments. I want to be well acquainted with all of you. I am looking forward to your advice or maybe some compliments :lol: :lol: I have a boyfriend and nowadays we are looking for a good surrogate agency. I hope that I will find out a lot about upbringing children and some interesting facts about surrogate motherhood.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:27 pm

8-) Glad and happy to greet all of you here today. My name is Stewart Larison and I am registered here for some reasons. First of all I want to be helpful for all of you and to share my experience. Also I want to find a lot of friends here. I know from the comments of all my friends that there are many good and friendly people. I am a worker, I have really difficult work, but I am so proud of it. I am a translator. Also on like swimming, it is my hobby and I like it. Also I am interested in sport and I recommend you to do the same

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Be happy too dear people. My name is Alfred, I am a 32 years old man who are registered here for my own purposes. I have my own tourist agency so if you are going to travel around the world be sure I will find for you something unforgettable. :idea: I have a boyfriend, but he is more than boyfriend for me. We are going to marry and the main my purpose of being registered is that I am looking for agency to be a user of surrogate motherhood. I have different hobbies. I am glad to share with you some details as for me)))

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Be happy dudes)))) hoe are you feeling today? What plans do you have for this day?My name is Willy and I have many things to tell you about myself. I am a happy not old father of two boys who are twins as well. I also have too much hobbies and interests and I hope I will tell you about them because it is my life . I like traveling too andppersonally for me it is just a pleasure to discover new places for me and meet new people in new countries. I also want to say that I am interested in swimming you know)))

Return to “Introduce yourself”