I am a newcomer here

Stewart

Re: I am a newcomer here

Postby Stewart » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi Mortimer. I am also a newcomer here and I also want to know you better. I am Stewart, I am father and happy husband. Frankly speaking I even don't know what to say else about me. I have a lot of hobbies but almost all time I am busy. I am busy as usual because I have not easy work I am a translator guys and by the way we have really hard business. Also I want to say that I am a traveler, if we have free time with my husband, so we are going to visit and explore for us new country. I hope I will find here and lot of friends.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Hi Mortimer I am pleased to hear your story and I should say that I am not a newcomer here. My name is Carlo and for me it is pleasure to write here for all of you.. I am a father of two small kids as I said and my partner and I have our own business in the city centre. Do you remember me those guys who have been communicating here for year??? I love my husband and we are also happy together. But sometimes I need to communicate with someone else and that's why I have come back . I hope you will be happy to find out something about me)))

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:33 pm

hello i am really happy to meet you here.i think that you are not the one new person here and i think that we can be friends. it would be really very interesting communication, i think that all of us have some situations in life and experience which that want to share and that is why we shall do it. but you know what i can tell about myself that i do not have children no but you know i want much and that is why i actually joined this website because i want to find help and i think that you can give me it. at least i hope for that, thank you. i hope that you will answer me soo. i am waiting for that.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:35 am

Hi Mortimer, Hi everybody who are here. I sincerely happy to wish you a good mood too. My name is Alfred, I am a 32 years old man who are registered here for my own purposes. I have my own tourist agency so if you are going to travel around the world be sure I will find for you something unforgettable. :idea: I have a boyfriend, but he is more than boyfriend for me. We are going to marry and the main my purpose of being registered is that I am looking for agency to be a user of surrogate motherhood. I have different hobbies, but mostly I like extreme so such activities as sky diving and crazy driving are the most wonderful for me.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:07 am

I am super glad to be here with all of you.. :mrgreen: My name is Alfred, I am a 32 years old man who are registered here for my own purposes. I have my own tourist agency so if you are going to travel around the world be sure I will find for you something unforgettable. :idea: I have a boyfriend, but he is more than boyfriend for me. We are going to marry and the main my purpose of being registered is that I am looking for agency to be a user of surrogate motherhood. Also I am interested in cooking cakes, nothing apart cakes and something sweet you know :mrgreen:

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:46 pm

I am a newcomer here too. I am even ready to spend all day long to communicate here with you :lol: :lol: I am a happy not old father of two boys who are twins as well. I also have too much hobbies and interests and I hope I will tell you about them because it is my life and I am sure that you you will be interested in it))) I like traveling too andppersonally for me it is just a pleasure to discover new places. Also as you know I like swimming and maybe cooking too. To my mind it is pretty interesting to discover new things in this life)))

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 am

Good morning all people who are gathered today. :D :D What about your mood friends? . I am happy that I am a member of this nice community. It is a respectful for me to be here guys. My name is George, I am a little bit ecepience father. Apart from it I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies... I would be happy to hear something interesting from you too guys. I am always open for new friends. And for sharing any positive and negartive experience/thoughts.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:35 pm

I am glad to write on this website and I hope that we wil be friends))And this gay friendly website will male us closer :D :D So my name is Curtis))I have chosen such a nickname as Mr.Rich because I have ever heard the same in the one film))So I have been registrated on this website first of all for finding new friends and of course some persons with the same points of view as I have))Moreover I know that on this website I can find all necessary news,advice ,opinions which can help me in any cases))So guys I hope that I will become the part of your family

Return to “Introduce yourself”