Want to find friends

Want to find friends

Postby Stewart » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Have a good night today. But I want to introduce myself))) I am a new person here. My name is Stewart Larison and I am registered here for some reasons. First of all I want to be helpful for all of you and to share my experience. Also I want to find a lot of friends here. I know from the comments of all my friends that there are many good and friendly people. I am a worker, I have really difficult work, but I am so proud of it. I am a translator. Also on like swimming, it is my hobby and I like it. Also I like to surprise my partner all time and what do you think?))))

Re: Want to find friends

Postby Alfred » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:17 am

Hello Stewart. Do you remember me? I anm Alfred, I am a newcomer here on this website. I was recommended by my friends with the same orientation as I have and they mentioned that there are many people who are ready to help if you have problems or need advice. That's nice I can say!!! I have different hobbies by the way, extreme kinds of activities is what I like mostly. Also it is cooking, but not any different difficult dishes I like to cook sweets. It is my favorite. I have my own travel agency so if you have questions as for traveling and not only you are welcome.

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:07 pm

yes you know i am sure that you will find friends here because there are those guys like me. i think that i have a lot of things to tell and that is why it gonna be really very interesting for us to talk about everything and i think that you can understand it and you can take it into your account, the thing is that you shall think about your life and you shall think what is happening in your family , i want to be the father much and that is why i have joined this website because i really want to know more about it and i think that you can help us here. i hope that we will be really friends and help each other.

Postby Willy.W » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 am

Hi dear people, I am also here for finding friends))) I would like to find out a little bit about your mood!!! :lol: :lol: How are you?I am Willy and I am not a teenager as you can think) I am a twenty eight man who have certain aims in life and who is ready to do everything to be happy, here I mean my family. my partner was registered here and he recommended me to do the same for communicating with broad minded people and for finding friends as well. To be honest I am shameful a little bit but I am really ready to be a part of your family.

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:58 pm

Hi people!!!I am George Harrison , glad to meet you here. My aim of being here is finding friends for sure. I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. My partner did everything for us to become fathers. WE are interested in travelling and sometimes we like to do something extremely, but not too much. Snowboarding for example really good activity for us . We like to spend time with our children! :) :) :)

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Hello guys! i lso want to find new friends because nobody understands me in my life. some time ago i understood that i am a gay. it was a very strange situation. i had a girlfriend and one day we were at her place and i saw her brother. he is very handsome and i understood that i like him. i was so afraid of these feelings, you know. but unfortunately i also understood that he is not a gay and i do not have a future with him. and you know no one from my family do not understand me now. i think that they hate me becouse i am a gay. my friends also hate me now. i do not know what to do. so i desided to find support here.

Postby Kirk » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:29 pm

I think that I am not an exeption here as a person who is going to find good friends. But moreover i want to find someone who ill be more than friend for me. My name is Kirk I am from Indonesia and I am a serious man with serious aims. I am a divorced man and II hope I will find here some interesting person who is alone and of course loves children. I am a father of son . I am a single father and you know it is not difficult for me to bring up little son alone. I don't have negative emotions and we of course communicate with our father.

Return to “Introduce yourself”