I quit my perfect job

Alfred

Re: I quit my perfect job

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:21 am

Job is always difficult that's for sure. Especially if you do it not for the money but for the normal aim. For people for example! Job challenges is inseparable part of working life and you must be strong and determined not to be on the foot. I strongly recommend you to relax after your hard working day. It is important. But if you hate your work, are you sure that you have chosen the right one. All these difficulties should make you more stronger to resist any influence in future. Difficulties in pleasant job should not make your angry. They must make your stronger.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:49 pm

To be honest I have never had similar situation and I hope that I will never have it. I am happy to speak about job because I am proud of being a swimmer and I am happy that it brings me pleasure. To be honest sometimes many people can call my work as a stupid not a serious thing but you know I should work hard to be the best swimmer and earn a lot of money thanks for it. My job is fantastic for me. and it is very sad because if I were in your shoes I would be exactly dissapointed. Because I don't want to quit my perfect job

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:10 am

First, analyze what was good in your old job. You need to take into account everything, up to a comfortable chair, the availability of a canteen and the timely supply of stationery. Remembered? Now, carefully write down all the pluses on the sheet. It happens that it is not so easy to make such a list. If you are offended by the previous leadership or colleagues, finding the pros is rather difficult. But it is necessary to do this. After all, everything written on the sheet, you take in your new life. What if there is only a negative? It turns out that you make your future bleak!After you sorted out the pluses of the previous work, think about what did not suit you. Make another list. Read it carefully. This will help to understand what is important for you to get a new job in return for these disadvantages.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:33 pm

The probability that one of your friends or acquaintances is engaged in what interests you is always great. Do not be shy to tell me that you are currently looking for work, perhaps this is how you can find a dream job. Do not rule out the possibility that you are the person whom your former classmate's friend is looking for. Everybody loves candidates with good recommendations from acquaintances.Often people throw a cry about free vacancies in social networks, so to view your newsline now is with special attention.Do not hide and hope for a chance. No one can miraculously learn about your unique specialization, rich experience and incredible qualifications. There are countless websites for job search, and so, not only job seekers, but also employers are sitting on them. They just look through the profiles of candidates for keywords and one day may accidentally stumble upon yours.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:43 am

From the very childhood I dreamt about perfect job, which will bring me not only money, but also a lot of pleasure. So nowadaysI have a perfect job because i do what I like . Moreover it brings me a lot of money . I am a doctor . I am not a simple doctor as well , I am interested in making people more beautiful and in making them such people whom they want to be!!!I am a plastic surgeon and I don`t regret choosing this profession. I am not afraid of any troubles or challenges , on the other hand they made me high professional!

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:19 pm

I am also one of those who has pretty perfect job. I work in a big corporation and do what I like. !!!You might love your work, it is true that it is the secret of success in life! You must find what you love! Find your job in lifeand you will never face with any difficulties. But if there are such difficulties you will love them because difficulties or chelenges on the pleasant job will make you better you might understand it. The work occupies a large part of our lives! And that's why we might have clear minds before starting doing this important step in choosing your job

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri May 11, 2018 4:16 am

I have chosen such profession by my own way and my parents didn't interfere in my choice. Of course it is just true things not everyone since childhood knows what he wants to do in life. Pretty rare to find a person with a strong talent and a strong attraction to a specific job. It happens that the end of the school the student can not be defined until the end, what he wants to do in life. I am proud of being in charge of a big company that's me me feel confident. I recommend you to choose just what you like to do and no problems

Return to “Introduce yourself”