Ellen Page talked about a homophobic joke in the film that made her famous

michell

Re: Ellen Page talked about a homophobic joke in the film that made her famous

Postby michell » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:16 am

New in the latest study, the fact that it had involved male homosexuals. "Homosexuals - it's a great control group for this kind of research, says hammer, is because they are exactly the same as normal men with the exception of one factor."
Of course, when Swedish scientists conducted an experiment this time, the results were stunning: when gay men felt that male pheromones, their hypothalamus will react exactly the same way as women. Female pheromones on them did not work.

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:18 am

However, this study does not prove, despite the claims of some scientists that sexual preference is biologically determined and, therefore, inherent from birth. This idea is mostly shared by gays and by many biologists, says the magazine. However, she rejected those who believe that homosexuality is a matter of personal choice, not an innate trait. Despite the fact that the opening of last week confirms that the desire may partially be initiated by chemical signals, it does not necessarily prove that homosexuals are initially predisposed to react to male pheromones.

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:18 am

It is possible that their brains learned to respond to them over time and with experience. To test this premise, says hammer, by experiments with people of different ages to see whether changes in reaction in comparison with childhood, the newspaper writes. While such attempt has been taken.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:54 am

Good morning good morning guys. I am pleased to write here for you. I have found out something for you from this resource for example guys:Page admitted: “It wasn’t something I totally registered at the time, but, of course, now that I’m older I do. So many movies I loved as a kid are just rampant with homophobia and transphobia and biphobia, and I’m not excusing it by any means.” Now the actress refuses to read the line as the film is scripted. And Ellen does not believe Hollywood has changed since then.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:18 am

Hi fellows. I want to say that Ellen does not believe Hollywood has changed since then, although Hollywood bosses like to think so and to speculate on it. Page, who fronted LGBT documentary series Gaycation, also called out journalists for always asking her about her identity rather than her job. I made Gaycation. I engage with that because I want to talk about social justice. I guess because I have come out and I want to develop projects that have queer characters and storylines . I have found it from very popular resource

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Good day is today, isn't it? Do you know, is it normal to joke and then to become popular because of it? Ellen does not believe Hollywood has changed since then, although Hollywood bosses like to think so and to speculate on it. Page, who fronted LGBT documentary series Gaycation, also called out journalists for always asking her about her identity rather than her job. I made Gaycation. I engage with that because I want to talk about social justice. I have found this piece of information and little bit not clear.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:04 am

Good morning!!I am happy you have gathered today!I am going to share with you so sad story. I was so disappointed when I have found out about it. George Michael’s pet Labrador, Abby, has died. The golden Labrador was the last pet of the celebrity that survived. Another one, Meggy, died in 2015. Abby was 15 years old when she died, which means that she lived a great long life as for a dog. 15 dog years are comparable to more than 100 human years. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/04/26/ ... her-owner/
Last edited by Lewan on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:58 am

To understand why homosexuality is not a manifestation of the will of man, and no willful effort, including prayer, can not affect it, it is best to turn to Christian ascetics! Sexual inclination of the person can determine if to perform his sexual fantasies and erotic dreams. Fantasies allowed in reality, of course, controlled by consciousness and will, as they write and all the devotees of Christianity.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:00 am

Dreams, on the contrary, are completely beyond our control, consciousness and will do not participate in them. And here between "straights" and gays brings up an interesting distinction. Homosexuals, especially when it comes to the unconscious guy, in their erotic fantasies do not imagine same-sex sex. Fantasies of this kind are peculiar to heterosexuals! Erotic fantasies of homosexuals or blurred and focused on the sensations, or to persons of the opposite sex with them. Heterosexuals in their fantasies like to change their partners, and sometimes to partners of the same sex. In erotic dreams, the situation becomes the opposite. Heterosexuals-boys dream girl in the dreams of gay men in the first place the elements of male sexual anatomy.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:02 am

Any fantasies of an erotic nature should be considered, according to the patristic doctrine, as the first stages of a sinful act: the forgery and exile. If the app in accordance with the Orthodox teaching about man is the first step to sin, as we see, prilogi "straight" sometimes "unnatural" character, while prilogi blue it is "natural". If the blue, assume, struggling with "the prodigal" prelogue, his homosexuality still appears in dreams, who are openly homoerotic nature. "Natural "in their own erotic dreams apologizes quite" natural " reasons.

Return to “Chit Chat”