The last book you read

Orlando

Re: The last book you read

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:30 am

The book is really good and even instructive. It touches on the problem of eternal youth and, in my personal opinion, also egoism. The main character of this book, Dorian Gray, is so unpleasant to me that he took first place among my not-loved heroes, but the book itself is very good. I advise everyone to read. The portrait of Dorian Gray is a real masterpiece in the history of literature. In my opinion, there is an eternal struggle for youth here, because a person is happy, omnipotent, when he is young. And the fact that Dorian's portrait becomes more and more terrible with each crime proves that life does not stand still, at every stage there is a good and bad.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Maybe I told you my opinion as for books and I hope you remember it. For example Joan Roiling. I like all of her stories. But especially we all know that she wrote masterpiece, like Harry Potter! You know guys of course I can continue to make your sure that reading is pretty important in achieving success as well on the way of your life. It seems to me that everyone should read this book as well as many others by this author. This book is maybe a little bit childish but actually there are many things adult person can find for himself

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri May 11, 2018 12:19 pm

To be honest I don't remember the last book I have read. It was too long time ago. Nowadays I am so busy person that's why I don't have time for reading books. But I am sure that it is important to be educated person in this deal. I also think that literature can prevent the degradation of our nation. I think, that reading play th huge role in life of my family. Because we all like to read there are many books in our hous and we proud for our collection. We also have many great books at home and sometimes we even try to reread them, because we find them interesting

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Tue May 29, 2018 3:40 pm

And what is a positive result? This is the result you planned to achieve, this is the achievement of the goal. This is not an accident, not luck, unexpectedly falling on your head - this is the planned [expected] result. That is, when you have something conceived and implemented the plan - this is a success. That's it, short and clear.So, the question is - how can you do what was planned, how to get the desired result, how to achieve the goal? This, my friends, is the secret of success - you need to learn to make the right decisions, that is, solutions that can be used to accomplish the intended, having made the path from design to final positive result, due to the correct algorithm .

Jackson34

Postby Jackson34 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Generally I'm fonf of books very much. I like reading especially classical and fantasy literature. And sometimes I read detective stories just to relax and escape my everyday routine life. It's so amazing when you don't know the main thief and try to guess who it is. My favourite genre is fantasy literature. I like books of Cassandra Clare. She wrote such series of books as The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices. The second book series were my last books and it is a series of novels by author Cassandra Clare, centering on a race called the Shadowhunters introduced in her The Mortal Instruments series. The series is a prequel series to the Mortal Instruments series, and contains some of the character's ancestors.

Return to “Chit Chat”