BD ideas

Marion

Re: BD ideas

Postby Marion » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:41 pm

I don't think that it is a good idea to ask us about your birthday party, because people are different, we have very different tastes, so I don't think that all our pieces of advice can fit you. But I can tell you that you should deside it by yourself, if not, then I can say, that as for my birthday, I like to spend it with my nearest and dearest.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:11 pm

So I am a little bit confused about this question because I still don't know what I will do on my birthday party, which is following.. I have many ideas but there is no certain one. Of course to my mind the best idea would be to spend this day in the family circle at home around the big table but to my mind it is needed to be changed. I spent many of my birthday parties with family, and now I would like to try something another one. If you have some good ideas or recommendations for example, I would be happy to head then from all of you.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 pm

I don't sure that I can really help you with this uestion, but I can advise you some way out. If you want your birthday to ceklebrate in different way, more extrimely, you may for example, take all your guests and have a jump from the parachute, or something like that. You may choose how to celebrate your birthday by your own.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Today is a good day, isnt it???Do you feel this winter???Yes/no???? :D :D :D Each person wants to celebrate his birthday in some special ways and that's why many people have some special ideas and suggestions how to celebrate birthday party. I must admit that especially for me the best idea for my birthday is celebrating in some family circle. I think that it is better than anything else. Ultimately we have usual celebration but besides we have special people with us. To my mind each birthday party should be on the special level!!!!

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:10 pm

You know arrange a quest or role game. And it is not necessary for this to wander around the whole city - you can not leave the apartment at all. For example, it can be a detective game based on Agatha Christie. Well, or get a table game, delicious food and good mood.
Or spend it alone with yourself, like the true titan of solitude. Dine alone in your favorite restaurant, go to a movie that matches only your mood and no one else, arrange a relaxation in the spa, take a walk to your favorite places. Enjoy every minute spent in the company of this incredible person - yourself.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:21 am

If the budget allows, then to conduct an interesting game, you can already invite professionals, which I did in 2010. Once again the end of May was approaching, I once again puzzled over how to arrange such an interesting arrangement for friends on my birthday. My friend shared with me the contacts of the guys who conduct the quests. We all turned into actors, actresses, screenwriters who came to the hotel for samples and further filming of the movie, but our task was to find the killer of the director. In parallel, we somehow managed to take part in the tests for the role of the protagonist of the film. Excellent pastime: on the one hand is a great opportunity to be at the table (well, you understand me), on the other - to stir your brains and participate in action, but without jumping in bags.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:36 am

Hello hello. There are so many celebrations in my life. I like to spend a lot of money on the organization because it leaves just pleasant emotions and memories. As usual I try to give as much as possible entertainments when there is some special Day. And the last one is karaoke... I am thankful for such discovering because it can make any celebration, any simple evening more effective and unforgettable. I like to sing different songs in karaoke, especially if you have this one at home. I really like it dudes :))) I think that such entertainment will never leave you cold

Ford

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:21 am

You need to decide on the venue for the celebration - a restaurant, a cafe, a nightclub, even the most ordinary apartment can be turned into an ideal place for a celebration. If the birthday is planned at home, in the country or in nature, then it's worth thinking about the design of the place.
All the details must coincide with the theme of the celebration. If the birthday is held without a script, enough to decorate the situation with colorful balls, posters, funny pictures of you and your friends

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:15 am

My family and friends usually like to celebrate some parties at home or in some thematic restaurant. It is pretty interesting for me and in the same moment funny and cool. To my mind it is pretty important to be well prepared for any celebration because after it your guests should have just positive impressions. I rely on it. That's why I always do the best to make my guests happy and make everything to leave just positive impressions on them. I usually order some DJ or live music that usually makes much fun

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Thu May 10, 2018 10:22 am

Each person has his own and special approaches as for the birthday parties. I understand that a lot of things depend on money, but not all of them. You can try to use all your energy at full capacity, use your talents, abilities.If you are at the party without a friend or partner, or just feel insecure and shy, then such communication can simply lead to the fact that the rest of the evening you will spend on the sidelines of everyone. You might gather and encourage everyone to some active entertemaints and lots of fun and alcohol.

Return to “Chit Chat”